SP Tech Revs----4000.00 new price SOLD to a very lucky man!!!!!!!!

Rocket

Hi Pat,

What speaker do you intend to replace these with?  Curious minds wish to know.

Regards

Rod

2bigears

:D thk-you Steve.i quess i could have shot some nice pics and held out for a grand or so more,but it's time to get these to a new owner.i hate collectors that buy stuff just to have.the worldly resources used to make something,just to have for their viewing pleasure seems vastly wrong to me.also,pay-it-forward.maybe someday i will get a good deal. :thumb: i know for beyound a shadow of a doubt the new owner will love these if set-up right. :D

2bigears

:D Rod,i bought a set of Maggie 3.6's.i built some stands like the guy in Kelowna,BC makes.did the Cardas wires.....might get Danny to do the x-overs.the 3.6's are fun for sure.need a couple of Dannys twin servo subs for a final review.i change-out speakers every two years it seems.too many good speakers,not enough time.got a new TT and arm on my mind now,as you guys,bless your hearts got me seriously hooked on vinyl.trust this,when the vinyl spins properly,and the record is mastered well,it touches your soul like nothing else can do. :D  [off to see the Trailer Park Boys :thumb:]