SP Tech Revs----4000.00 new price SOLD to a very lucky man!!!!!!!!

orientalexpress

holy crap,awsome price.nothing touch this speakers with that price. :thumb:

2bigears

:D  now with the free chicken,double skin if you like !!!! :D  FREE DIRTY BIRD puts this deal over the top !!!! :lol:

rascal

Re: SP Tech Revs----4000.00 new price
« Reply #42 on: 3 Oct 2009, 03:38 pm »

Bump  :drool: sent PM!

2bigears

:D  a little free dirty-bird gets results ever time. :duh: :D this is a deal and a half.crazy times we live in now.used audio for a song. :D

ted_b

• Volunteer
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
:D  a little free dirty-bird gets results ever time. :duh: :D this is a deal and a half.crazy times we live in now.used audio for a song. :D

Pat, what does this mean?  Are they sold, or still available?

JDUBS

And, still no pic(s) if they haven't been sold. 

srb

They must be still available, otherwise the thread title would have a prefix of SOLD:

Right?

Oh wait.  The thread title didn't originally have a prefix of FS:, so that negates my line of reasoning and therefore, they may or may not be available.   ;)

Steve

2bigears

:D  i think i have a buyer.the 1st buyer backed out,so i can't say 100% done-deal.will know shortly if it's a locked deal.sorry for any trouble.....still with the pics thing :duh: they are just like Teds to a 'T' ..... :D

JDUBS

Makes no difference to me on the pics...just trying to help you sell these.  I'm sure with detailed pics you could have gotten north of the $4,000 you're currently asking.

Saying that yours are "just like" another pair doesn't do much...imho.

ted_b

• Volunteer
Since my pictures are being used on this ad I need to clarify something.  These Revs are NOT like mine to a "T".  Pat's are the standard, non-Mundorf, crossovers...albeit external......built before Bob went to the external Mundorf-only capacitors; and before he used the Mundorf pricing levels of standard, intermediate and ultimate (all external)
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=40114.0

I have the ultimates on my Revelations and on my center Continuum, and intermediate level on my surround Continuums.  Mine are housed in large external hardwood boxes with glass tops to show off the Mundorf silver/gold oil caps, etc.  Pats are the earlier versions with the steel SP Tech logo plates on top and use Soniccaps.  May or may not be a HUGE difference (I've never heard the Sonicaps version), but not at all identical.  My Rev versions were a $1465 upgrade over the standard internal Mundorf crossovers at the time.  Bob went to Mundorf shortly after Soniccap, and now uses both Mundorf and Clarity.

2bigears

:D  thanks Ted,the boxes are nice and was an 800 dollar option.and 4 beans is a good deal,and i don't really care for getting more,money's not king in my little world.as long as the new owner likes them and uses them.pay-it forward my friends,it's all about the music.... :D

ted_b

• Volunteer
Pat,
Don't get me wrong!  This is an UNBELIEVABLE FIRE SALE PRICE!  Just as a reference, if I ever sold mine (which i cannot imagine in any circumstance; they produce a glorious state-of-my-art sound that I need to listen to almost every day) I would demand more than 2x this deal, since I already have a standing offer for more than 2X from an acquaintance who visited and heard mine.

2bigears

:D Ted,yes these speakers are speacial indeed.location,location,locationas shipping will most likely be a grand to most anywhere.all i want is for these to be used by a new music lover..again,thks for your help in the matter,much appreciated.... :D

2bigears

:D Sold-Sold-Sold,,,,,,,must have been the chicken :lol:

srb

I was going to perhaps recommend the buckets of KFC Grilled Chicken, but looks like you didn't need it!

Steve

ooheadsoo

So jealous.  WOW.  :o

2bigears

:D  Steve,come on man,grilled,?? now that's just wrong.you gotta have the pressurized-deep-fryer with the 'G.M.- double skin bird'.  :D  now that's some sweet bird right there ?? :D :drool:

srb

:D  Steve,come on man,grilled,?? now that's just wrong.you gotta have the pressurized-deep-fryer with the 'G.M.- double skin bird'.  :D  now that's some sweet bird right there ?? :D :drool:

You're right.  See, that's the problem with advertising - I saw a flurry of TV ads for the grilled thing and ....

BTW, excuse my ignorance, but what is the 'double skin'?

Steve

2bigears

:D  the double-skin comes from a Simpsons episode where Homer orders his fried chicken,and of course he ordered 'double skin'.i near fell off my chair in a laugh. :D

srb

:D  the double-skin comes from a Simpsons episode where Homer orders his fried chicken,and of course he ordered 'double skin'.i near fell off my chair in a laugh. :D

Funny stuff!

Congratuations on the sale, I know you didn't get quite what you wanted or what they were worth, but in these times, it was a relatively quick sale for high end, and your buyer will probably be grinning like a Cheshire cat, and that's worth something.

Steve