Zu Definitions---- FOR SALE

2bigears

Zu Definitions---- FOR SALE
« on: 16 Sep 2007, 02:36 am »
 :D got an as new set lookin' for a new home.asking five grand.orig boxes.thinkin' on building a set of diy lines,can't have both-- darn. :D

macrojack

• Restricted
Re: Zu Definitions---- FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: 19 Sep 2007, 12:16 pm »
No inquiries? No offers? Five Grand or best offer and none of you are even thinking about it.
I can't tell you how badly I miss my Defs. Big Ears is having a stupid moment and y'all are letting him get away with it.
Oh well ----- consider this a bump in the wilderness which no one heard.

miklorsmith

« Reply #2 on: 19 Sep 2007, 02:38 pm »
I haven't been watching Agon for Defs but this seems like a great price for a $9k new speaker that I think is less than a year old.

At some point you probably will regret the decision, 2bE.  But, when you're a-questing that advice is about as useful as a CD on a turntable, eh?   :D

2bigears

« Reply #3 on: 19 Sep 2007, 03:32 pm »
:D you guys are making too much sense and i hear ya.money must be tight all over.has anyone heard an LS9 or the new Ray of Desire?? these are the speakers i would love to hear and compare them with the Zu's.. need to get to a show i guess. thks  Pat :D

KCI-JohnP

« Reply #4 on: 19 Sep 2007, 03:58 pm »
has anyone heard an LS9 or the new Ray of Desire??

I haven't....yet, but I will be hearing both the 6's and the 9's the weekend of the 29th. I can let you know my thoughts if you'd like.

Oh, and bump for a great set of speakers!! Someone's gonna be a happy new owner!!

John

alotaklipsch

« Reply #5 on: 22 Sep 2007, 05:18 am »
what color? :duh:

drewlesch

« Reply #6 on: 9 Oct 2007, 05:24 pm »
If these are still available, please email me. My email is listed under my profile.
Thanks,
Andrew