Cube Audio Jazzon speakers

Whitestix

Cube Audio Jazzon speakers
« on: 31 Aug 2023, 07:21 pm »
Cube speakers are all about the magic of the solo driver. Several years of constant development have resulted in the most advanced full-range speakers on the market.

Because the F10 Select driver itself has amazing tonal balance, there's no crossover in the signal path to degrade the sound. The fullrange driver is directly connected to the amplifier and reveals all the nuances of sound.

The result is perfect coherence, directness, exceptional micro- and macrodynamics, lifelike voices and an unmatched soundstage.

I heard these Jazzon speakers at Axpona earlier this year driven by the new First Watt SIT-4 amp. They perform well with amps with a low damping factor such as First Watt, Bakoon, Enleum, or any tube amps, including flea watt tube amps. https://www.enjoythemusic.com/AXPONA_2023/Becker/Part8/page5.htm

Jazzon lists a 10Ω nominal impedance, 40W max. power handling, 35Hz–18kHz bandwidth and a -3dB point at 34Hz.

To the question of why I am selling them, the fact of the matter is that I have too many speakers and seek to sell these to free up some resources for other projects.

Here is another review of the speakers that is very informative: http://hifiknights.com/reviews/cube-audio-jazzon/

The speakers sell for about $9,000 and I am offering them at $6000, a 33% discount. The speakers were NIB in wood crates when I received them in June and they now have been run in fully and come with a full factory warranty. I have retained the wood crates housing the speakers and while I prefer a local or Northern California sale, I will be happy to work with a buyer to arrange pallet shipping with the preferred shipping company. The shipping expense will be that of the buyer.

I understand that these speakers are on a waiting list so you can obtain these speakers, already run in, at a deep discount.

I am flexible on payment options.