Merry Christmas to all Aspen customers - past, present and future!!!

AKSA

Merry Christmas to all Aspen customers - past, present and future!!!
Good health, prosperity and all that stuff for 2008, a leap year I believe, and interesting times ahead!   :wine:

My wife Sri and I would like to thank all past and present customers for their support and goodwill throughout 2007, and to promise more new products for the coming year.

This year was a turning point for Aspen;  a trip to the US, meeting with many new people (and a few old ones, too!) and a new relationship with Bolder Cable Company.  A new retail product, and more to come, things are slowly moving ahead.   :drums:

I would particularly like to extend my thanks to some associates with whom I've worked closely.  Martin Walker, who believed in me and my company and came with me to the Denver Audiofest and stood by me then and now;  Dr Ben Williams, whose design input has given us the digital control of the GK1 and who continues to give Aspen his time;  Colin Brown in Vancouver, Canada, who builds amplifiers in about the time it takes for the lights to change from red, to orange, to green, and whose ear is so sensitive he flies around in the dead of night missing all obstacles, proving himself invaluable for assessing new circuits;  Paul Kaplan in NYC, who tirelessly puts Aspen's products in the NY Rave limelight and helps immeasurably with sourcing of hard-to-obtain components, and suggests new, better ones which never occurred to Hugh, as he gropes around in Oz on the bottom of the world; David Ellis, who had faith in Aspen and agreed to exhibit at Denver with his superb speakers;  and my family, who have put up with my nerdy ways and always given me the necessary support to go on.

Thank you to the whole lot of you -   :thankyou: :thankyou: :kiss:

Thanks to all you guys, much appreciated!  :beer:,

Merry Christmas! 

Hugh & Sri Dean

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?

Merry Christmas Hugh !!!! :xmas:

All the best to you and your family this holiday season.... :xmas:

I would say, one of the highlights of 2007 for me was finally getting to meet you and Martin (he's a nice guy!) at RMAF '07. I'm very glad that things are going so well now....onward and upward for 2008 !!! Good luck....:beer:

Chris

yooper

While not an Aspen customer (today), I do appreciate what you do for the hobby. and would like to extend a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours.

Mark

rabbitz

To you and yours, have a good Xmas Hugh and hope 2008 rips.

AKSA

Aw, shucks guys,

Thanks a lot.......  much appreciated!   :thankyou: :xmas: :bowdown: :wine:

Hugh

kyrill

happy listening

From Holland
« Last Edit: 23 Dec 2007, 03:49 pm by kyrill »

Tim

Hi Hugh and all,

Here's wishing you a very 'Merry Christmas' from here in Wales or as we say 'Nadolig Llawen'.

The whole set up you have is fantastic from basic information to support - none of the big boys can hold a candle to you.

keep up the work designing supaerlative products.

regards,

Tim

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
Hugh,

A Merry Christmas to you and your family!   :xmas:

It was a pleasure meeting you at RMAF and I am reaping the benefits of your collaboration with Wayne, so I guess you can say I am an Aspen customer.   :wink:

Looks like I will be down under at the end of January, so maybe I can make it over to Melbourne for a visit??

Enjoy the holidays.

George
« Last Edit: 23 Dec 2007, 09:55 pm by zybar »

AKSA

Thank you Chris,

It was a highlight for Marty and I to meet you, too, and to learn very quickly that you are every bit as kind and impressive in person as you are on the web.......  I hope your Christmas is a good one, and wish you and your wife all the very best for 2008.

Kyrill,

You have become one of our favourite sons on this board, and I thank you for your wonderful goodwill and almost mystical outlook about life, culture and audio.  A very merry Christmas to you and to your family, and long may your refreshing, original and unexpected views continue.......

Peter,

Onwards and upwards, congratulations on getting through your latest flutter with absolutely no damage, and commendations on the weight already lost.......  I'm next, I'm afraid, I have to trim down to something approaching tolerable, though certainly never svelte.  A very Merry Christmas to you and to your family, and good health for 2008, and smooth passage into a disgraceful old age!!

Yooper,

Be gentle on yourself!!  You will soon be an Aspen customer, we both feel this coming!!

Tim,

thank you for your comments, my service can be difficult, but if you can advise me how I can get paid for it, I will be forever indebted to you!!

I have Bryn Terfel playing Handel in the background.....  another good Welsh lad!!

George,

One of the most literate icons of Audio Circle, it has been a pleasure to meet and chat with you - sadly not long enough - and thank you for your confidence in me to buy Wayne's latest SB supply, the Ultimate Nirvana (I must check the viability of this condition with the Buddhist scriptures, it looks very interesting!!).

Wayne has asked me about doing a power supply number on other well known products, so watch this space, it is certainly possible.....

A Merry Christmas to you and your family, and thank you for taking the trouble to come to RMAF to meet us all.  It was a pleasure to meet you!

Jens,

Thank you for your ongoing Aspen loyalty and pushing the brand, I do hope you and your wife can come to Oz again, I have more surprises for you and would love to see you again, Merry Christmas and a prosperous, healthy New Year!

Cheers,

Hugh

stvnharr

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all in this very nice Aspen family.

Steve

VYnuhl.Addict

Hugh,

A Big Merry Christmas to you and your precious family and all the absolute best in 2008!, onwards and forwards and its always a pleasure to collaborate with the brilliant mad scientist :)!!. And a "huge" Merry Christmas, and or Happy Holidays to the all the others who are customers or contributers to Aspens superb range of gear.

:beer: :beer: To 2008!
Colin

Jens

Hi Hugh,

Thank you for your kind words - and a very Merry Christmas and a Lovely Loud New Year to you and Sri. The two of you and your great hospitality are never far from our minds. And - plans are being forged to return to Oz  :wink:

Due to other projects, I have not been as active within audio the last six months as usual, but I have big plans for my system (active XOs, in-room woofers etc.), which will certainly involve more Aspen products  :green:

Everyone else:

Season's greetings to all - with huge thanks for making this such an enjoyable forum. I rarely miss a day  :beer:

kyrill

sleep well good friend :)
Erghhh good morning I mean

bhobba

Hi Hugh and All

Merry merry Christmas and happy new year.

I hope 2008 awakens more and more to the wonderfull sonics and great value of Hugh's products.  I can hardly wait until my finances allow me to get a Soraya.  The form of my system is slowly taking shape.

Thanks
Bill

AKSA

Kyrill, Bill,

A very Merry Christmas to you both, and to your families!   :banana piano:   :xmas:

We have a lovely day here, only 22C, very pleasing, it's frequently 35C+ on Christmas day, and it is very difficult stopping the chocolate melting.....  I should know......   :sad:

My niece Rebecca entertained us grandly.  On my card she wrote:  'What do you give a man that loves amplifiers and chocolates?'    :nono:

A thumping great box of chocolates.....  I'm feeling slightly groggy already - and I haven't even had my first drink!!    :slap:

Cheers,

Hugh

MikeC

Merry Christmas to Hugh and all fellow AKSAphiles from Sunny South Africa. Actually, it was hot and humid today, but it has now cooled to about 22°C and is pouring with rain.

Mike :xmas:

AKSAphile

Merry Christmas to you and your family Hugh and of coarse to all AKSAphiles around the globe :beer:

LM

• Lyn
And of course now that Boxing day and beyond is upon us, a very happy new year to all..

whubbard

Happy Holidays All!

I've very excited as today I finally placed my order for my 3 LifeForce amps and 1 GK-1M  :thumb:  :green:  :thumb:

Hope you all have a wonderful year to come!

stvnharr

It's a Happy Hot New Years Eve in Ballarat as I's just out and it's 40C.
And this is the "cold" spot in this part of the world.