The all new CA1 and NP1

BobRex

Re: The all new CA1 and NP1
« Reply #60 on: Yesterday at 08:57 pm »
That's more or less what's suppose to happen with new products, no?

Not necessarily.  To bring out a newer low power unit that is superior to your flagship offerings is not typical SOP.  Unless of course there is a new flagship in the offing.

mannishjoy

« Reply #61 on: Yesterday at 09:26 pm »
Ever wondere what absolute sound was? You won't anymore if you order a CA-1. Frank was not kidding when he stated it can compete with the Uber premium price bracket!

DecibleDude

« Reply #62 on: Yesterday at 11:13 pm »
  I can't speak for VA, but I know with cameras ( because I'm a lifelong photographer) lower end models frequently surpass the higher end ones when introduced. In any event I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, because even their least expensive Set 120 control amp sounds better than anything I've ever owned before, and I've owned a lot in the last 70 some years at much higher prices.

avahifi

« Reply #63 on: Today at 04:40 pm »
Our best amplifiers for inefficient speakers remain our M225 and M750 bridged differential mono units.

Our best amplifiers for reasonably efficient speakers are our brand new NP1 and CA1 designs.

Our goal was to offer great equipment for all at any price range and nobody else does this better.

Frank