Time for the sale of all sales. The deal of all deals!

pureiso

Re: Time for the sale of all sales. The deal of all deals!
« Reply #100 on: 1 Apr 2012, 12:28 pm »
Thanks!  A couple questions.  Is the distance from the wall necessary because of the rear port, or the woofer on top? Do treatments behind the speaker help?

Also can  the port be on the front or on the side?  Can it be built sealed?

Ok, that is more than a couple :green:...

Also to clarify the three foot guideline seems to be for the woofer or top of the enclosure, they sound great in my room.

jush501

« Reply #101 on: 2 Apr 2012, 04:51 pm »
I would like to have some more information about the speakers you are offering. I mostly listen to classical music and looking for for speaker system that will sound clear natural and not harsh. The high's must be clear and not congested.
I have two Lazarus mono blocks for the Mid and High, and one Modified Hafler 220 for the bass.
Please contact me so we can discuss the topic.
jush501@yahoo.com.

I just got in a 40 foot container full of X-Series speakers from Santiago and I am blowing these out for him. I am not making a lot of money on these at these prices, and I have to cover the $6,000 shipping cost for the container to get here (plus inland shipping cost, OUCH!). The bulk of it is going to be sent to Santiago. He was left with a lot of inventory when AV123 closed the doors and he needs to recover from it. So help him out and jump on these deals. The prices are going to be really good. Keep in mind that AV123 was pricing these things just above cost and running them on sale to generate cash flow. The real retail price for this stuff should have been a lot higher. I think these prices are cheaper than they have ever been offered though. So act fast if you want them.

On this shipment I have X-Omni, X-Voce, and X-Statik's. I'll try to post pics of everything as I can. Do a few searches on the net and you'll find some great pics.

Note that some of the numbers have been adjusted as I didn't really get what they said I was getting. What is on the packing slip (color wise) and what I really got were two different things.

Here is what I have in X-Statik's:

1 pair) Black Satin: $699 for the pair. (complete) Sold
5 pairs) 7 pairs) Black Satin: $599 for the pair. (No Grills, No Base, No floor spikes) Sold out
4 pairs) Moho Natural Satin: $599 for the pair. (No Grills, No Base, No floor spikes) Sold out
5 pairs) 2 pairs) Negro Diamond finish: $599 for the pair. (No Grills, No Base, No floor spikes) Sold out.
38 units) Black Satin X-Statik bases: $12 each. Yes they sent separate bases. 8 left

Remember the X-Statik was reviewed by Affordable Audio, AV Guide, Gear Patrol, Audioholics, and the Absolute Sound, winning their Top Value award and an Editors Choice award. Stereo Mojo also gave it a Best of Show at RMAF 2008.

Here is what I have in the X-Voce center channels:

14 units) Moho Rosa Diamond finish: $350. (complete) 13 left
3 units) Natural Satin finish: $350. (complete) 0 left
3 units) Natural Diamond finish: $350 (complete) 2 units left
13 units) Moho Rosa Satin finish: $350. (complete)
3 unit) 1 unit) Cherry Rosa Diamond finish: $350 (complete)
3 units) Black Satin finish: $350. (complete) All gone
13 units) Negro Diamond finish: $350. (complete) 12 left
4 units) Negro Diamond finish: $315. (No Grills)

Here is what I have in X-Omni's:

1 pair) Macsarey Rosa Diamond: $325 per pair. Sold
1 pair) Negro Diamond: $325 per pair. Sold
19 pairs) 6 pairs) Mascarey Rosa Satin: $325 per pair. 0 pairs left.
13 pairs) Mascarey Rosa Satin with no grills and no bases$325. On sale for $250 a pair. 5 pairs left A small base can easily be made from a piece of MDF and painted Black.

I opened a couple of them and took a few pics. I will try to take more pics as time allows. If any of you X series owners want to post pics and feedback in this thread then feel free.

Check out the clean wiring!

Nice looking X-Voce!

3 pairs) Mascarey Rosa Satin with no grills $325.

I opened a couple of them and took a few pics. I will try to take more pics as time allows. If any of you X series owners want to post pics and feedback in this thread then feel free.

Check out the clean wiring!

Nice looking X-Voce!

pureiso

« Reply #102 on: 2 Apr 2012, 05:57 pm »
Danny, did you ever find out if the X-Static bases work with the X-Omnis?

Danny Richie

« Reply #103 on: 2 Apr 2012, 06:37 pm »
I mostly listen to classical music and looking for for speaker system that will sound clear natural and not harsh. The high's must be clear and not congested.

Then you can have confidence considering every speaker that I have ever designed.

Danny Richie

« Reply #104 on: 2 Apr 2012, 06:42 pm »
Danny, did you ever find out if the X-Static bases work with the X-Omnis?

There are a pair of screw holes at the front and a pair at the back of the base that will be exposed if they are used on the X-Omni's. But you are welcome to them. I'll even discount them.

pureiso

« Reply #105 on: 2 Apr 2012, 07:21 pm »
There are a pair of screw holes at the front and a pair at the back of the base that will be exposed if they are used on the X-Omni's. But you are welcome to them. I'll even discount them.

I will be taking you up on the offer, but it will have to wait a bit since I am likely buying a few more things as well.   :thumb:

pureiso

« Reply #106 on: 3 Apr 2012, 02:03 pm »
Yet another question:

For the X-Omnis, would you apply No Rez to those as well?  I opened them up and noticed the insulation running down the front half of the tower and then all the felt applied throughout. 

Where would No Rez be beneficial, and also how much would be necessary for those?  Since I will likely be ordering one sheet to build a single X-LS Encore for center channel duties, I may as well just pay the little extra to get those done as well.

Danny Richie

« Reply #107 on: 3 Apr 2012, 04:02 pm »
Yet another question:

For the X-Omnis, would you apply No Rez to those as well?  I opened them up and noticed the insulation running down the front half of the tower and then all the felt applied throughout. 

Where would No Rez be beneficial, and also how much would be necessary for those?  Since I will likely be ordering one sheet to build a single X-LS Encore for center channel duties, I may as well just pay the little extra to get those done as well.

There is some benefit to using the No Rez in them for sure. Installing it is easy. The tough part is removing all of the felt that lines the walls currently. The insulation running down the front half of the enclosure will need to be placed back after the No Rez is installed.

JeffreyMercado

« Reply #108 on: 4 Apr 2012, 01:57 pm »
Curious if you are getting any more x-statics.

Danny Richie

« Reply #109 on: 4 Apr 2012, 02:46 pm »
Curious if you are getting any more x-statics.

I am not getting in any more fully assembled units, but I have plenty of kits.

pureiso

« Reply #110 on: 4 Apr 2012, 08:34 pm »
Question on the X-Voce:

Is the grill missing for the front and the back cover as well, or just the front grill?

Danny Richie

« Reply #111 on: 4 Apr 2012, 09:11 pm »
Question on the X-Voce:

Is the grill missing for the front and the back cover as well, or just the front grill?

The X-Voce all have grills.

this_is_vv

« Reply #112 on: 16 May 2012, 05:39 pm »
How much for the Xvoice please if they are still available

Danny Richie

« Reply #113 on: 16 May 2012, 05:54 pm »
How much for the Xvoice please if they are still available

I have a lot of X-Voce left and prices and finishes are listed on the first page of this thread.

djslash

« Reply #114 on: 25 Nov 2013, 01:42 pm »
I am interested in buying x-statik kit, I noticed in forums you are talking about upgraded kits. and one assembled x-voce. Price?

Danny Richie

« Reply #115 on: 25 Nov 2013, 11:41 pm »
I am interested in buying x-statik kit, I noticed in forums you are talking about upgraded kits. and one assembled x-voce. Price?

All of these kits can be upgraded with Sonicaps, Mills resistors, tube connectors, sheets of No Rez, etc.

I have some X-Voce that I need to do something with and I have a lot of X-Statik kits on hand. So I may have to do a Thanksgiving week special (Black Friday style, but all week long).

djslash

« Reply #116 on: 25 Nov 2013, 11:55 pm »
X-Voce and X-Omni kits available? What would be the black Friday price for these kits?  Also what upgrade would you recommend?

Danny Richie

« Reply #117 on: 26 Nov 2013, 01:02 am »
X-Voce and X-Omni kits available? What would be the black Friday price for these kits?  Also what upgrade would you recommend?

Those kits are available still. I have lots of them in stock.

I was thinking about running a really good deal on the completed X-Voce speakers and maybe even discounting an X-Statik kit to go with it.

djslash

« Reply #118 on: 26 Nov 2013, 01:07 am »
I will be the first to buy. X-Voce package size please?

Danny Richie

« Reply #119 on: 26 Nov 2013, 01:34 am »
I will be the first to buy. X-Voce package size please?

The last sale was really good. http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=106681.0

Time to move some of these though. I think I can make an even better deal this time.