N2X speakers SOLD

Ron

N2X speakers SOLD
« on: 15 Dec 2011, 04:25 pm »
  My pairs of N3S and N2X speakers that are posted under Industry Ads are still available. Prices
on both have been reduced. They are excellent sounding speaker systems and a really good deal at the price I am asking. If interested, see the ads under the following links for more information:

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=97030.0 ( SOLD )

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=98666.0
« Last Edit: 25 Apr 2012, 04:06 pm by Ron »

dvenardos

Re: N3S and N2X speakers still available
« Reply #1 on: 17 Dec 2011, 09:10 pm »
Since I never seem to get any projects finished and all you silly people can't recognize a steal when you see one, N3S are my Christmas present to myself.  :xmas:

Ron

Re: N2X speakers Sold
« Reply #2 on: 17 Dec 2011, 10:39 pm »
  Thanks Don!  :) I feel sure that you are going to be very pleased with their sound quality.
« Last Edit: 25 Apr 2012, 04:07 pm by Ron »

Ron

Re: N2X speakers SOLD
« Reply #3 on: 20 Jan 2012, 02:52 pm »
 The N2X are still available. Price reduced.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=98666.0
« Last Edit: 25 Apr 2012, 04:07 pm by Ron »

Ron

« Reply #4 on: 3 Feb 2012, 09:29 pm »
  My pair of N3S are sold, but the pair of N2X are still available. Go to link http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=98666.0

Updated pictures of N2X are as follows:

« Last Edit: 25 Apr 2012, 04:08 pm by Ron »

django11

• Canuckistani
Re: N3S and N2X speakers still available
« Reply #5 on: 4 Feb 2012, 01:41 pm »
Since I never seem to get any projects finished and all you silly people can't recognize a steal when you see one, N3S are my Christmas present to myself.  :xmas:

:thumb: :thumb:

Saturn94

Re: N2X speakers still available
« Reply #6 on: 5 Feb 2012, 12:41 am »
At their current price I'm surprised they haven't sold yet.

django11

• Canuckistani
« Reply #7 on: 6 Feb 2012, 12:19 am »
At their current price I'm surprised they haven't sold yet.

Indeed that is a ridiculously good deal.

Ron

« Reply #8 on: 6 Feb 2012, 02:44 am »
 I too am surprised that they haven't sold yet. Guess it is either the economy or that no audiophiles are presently interested in purchasing a finished pair of N2X speakers at a low price. Hopefully they will eventually sell.
« Last Edit: 25 Apr 2012, 04:09 pm by Ron »

Rclark

« Reply #9 on: 6 Feb 2012, 06:33 am »
Those are flat out beautiful.... An unreal price..

You might wanna put them for sale on Audiogon, but in AUCTION, not as a regular listing, with a reasonable reserve and I bet you get a satisfying result.

In fact, let me help you make an ad, none of you people do it right.
« Last Edit: 6 Feb 2012, 07:49 am by Rclark »

Ron

« Reply #10 on: 6 Feb 2012, 11:52 am »
  Let me tell you about my experience with Audiogon. On January 27,2012 I placed a prepaid classified ad with them for my pair of N2X speakers. The ad was suppose to run for 30 days with an experation date of February 26,2012. On February 01,2012 Audiogon sent me an email stating that my ad had expired and was removed. Subsequent, I have sent a number of emails to Audiogon's support section regarding this matter, but to date they have taken no action to acknowlege or correct it. So at the present time I am very upset with Audiogon for not taking action to correct the problem which was their error not mine in a timely manner. But why should they care since they already have my money. I don't plan to ever do business with them again.
« Last Edit: 25 Apr 2012, 04:10 pm by Ron »

Ron

« Reply #11 on: 8 Feb 2012, 12:08 am »
 After almost a week, I finally received a response back from Audiogon regard my ad they cancelled in error. They apologized for their mistake and refunded my money.
« Last Edit: 25 Apr 2012, 04:10 pm by Ron »

Rclark

« Reply #12 on: 8 Feb 2012, 12:18 am »
Yeah I believe they are going through some transitional issues with the new setup. But once they have auction back up and running I highly suggest you give it a try.

Ron

« Reply #13 on: 8 Feb 2012, 12:41 am »
  I believe you are right that Audiogon is apparently going through some transitional issues at the present time. Had hoped to be able to sell to a fellow Audio Circle member. However, since no one seems to be interested, I will take your suggestion and try the Audiogon Auction when it is back up and running.
Thanks for your suggestion.
« Last Edit: 25 Apr 2012, 04:11 pm by Ron »

Rclark

« Reply #14 on: 8 Feb 2012, 12:58 am »
Yeah just set your reserve to what you're comfortable with, make a very appealing ad, and I think you could exceed your goal. End it on a good night so you get the most hand-wringing at the end.

Saturn94

« Reply #15 on: 13 Feb 2012, 09:18 pm »
After almost a week, I finally received a response back from Audiogon regard my ad they cancelled in error. They apologized for their mistake and refunded my money.

Glad to hear Audiogon finally responded and refunded your money.  Somewhere around here, or on AVS, there's an entire thread about Audiogon's changes and the resulting problems.

Joemamma

« Reply #16 on: 21 Feb 2012, 04:29 am »
It is a shame nobody has purchased these yet.  Ron built me a pair of N2x speakers and they are the best bookshelfs I have ever owned.  His work is top notch and for the money these are a steal.  I have owned Ascend Sierras, ACI Sapphire XL's, NHT classic threes, and I think the N2x's trump them.  To get a hand made speaker with the parts involved at this price point is unbelievable. 

Danny Richie

« Reply #17 on: 21 Feb 2012, 04:40 pm »
It is a shame nobody has purchased these yet.  Ron built me a pair of N2x speakers and they are the best bookshelfs I have ever owned.  His work is top notch and for the money these are a steal.  I have owned Ascend Sierras, ACI Sapphire XL's, NHT classic threes, and I think the N2x's trump them.  To get a hand made speaker with the parts involved at this price point is unbelievable.

You are correct.

The problem is that Ron is only reaching a small number of people with those ads and most really have no idea how good those speakers really are.

Ron

« Reply #18 on: 21 Feb 2012, 05:22 pm »
  Most people don't realize just how good the N2X sound, especially with all the performance upgrade mods. I have even tried Audiogon, but no luck there either. A lot of views, but no inquiries at all. I know the economy is bad, but this time trying to sell my N2X has been worse than usual. Very frustrating. If they don't sell soon I will probably just end up giving them to my son.
« Last Edit: 25 Apr 2012, 04:12 pm by Ron »

Danny Richie

« Reply #19 on: 21 Feb 2012, 05:31 pm »
Most people around here know how good they are, but the market is small and can easily get saturated. It just takes some time for new interest.