GR Research Super Vs with A370 Amps and Extra Diaphragms (Birdseye maple burst)

danvprod

SOLD

Selling my GR Research Super Vs in Birdseye maple burst finish. These are the pair that Danny made for RMAF, similar to pairs original sold for $6500. I am the second owner of the cabinets and A370 amps, and purchased the four subwoofer drivers directly from Danny.

These are the best speakers I have ever had in my room and they do everything well from rock to jazz to classical with power and dynamics to spare. I've run these with low-powered tube amps and most recently a Neurochrome Modulus-86, which is a great pairing.

I also have a pair of backup diaphragms for the compression drivers, should you need those in the future.

Looking for $3,000 USD OBO for the speakers, subwoofer amplifiers and extra diaphragms. PM me with any more questions or if you are interested. Partial trade might be possible as well depending on the gear.
« Last Edit: 9 Jan 2019, 09:03 pm by danvprod »

danvprod

danvprod

danvprod

Bump. Open to offers and partial trades.

danvprod

Shipping is possible. I do have a local shipping/crating company that I would hire at the buyer's cost. Expect $500-600 minimum.

danvprod

Shipping might be possible, there is a crate and ship place in Raleigh that I could hire. I'd expect $500-600 though. Buyer could also use uShip or a similar service.
« Last Edit: 1 Jan 2019, 05:30 pm by danvprod »