Pre-Wired AVC-1 Slagleformer Preamp Available

John Chapman

• Facilitator
    • http://www.bentaudio.com
Pre-Wired AVC-1 Slagleformer Preamp Available
« on: 1 Aug 2013, 10:25 pm »
Hello!

To get the assembly notes done for the AVC-1 Parts kit I built up a unit here for photo's. Just built a week back and brand new. Needs a good home. If you'd like one but are a bit unsure about making one yourself this would do the trick nicely. It is the exact unit in the photo's in the Wiring Guide on the website. 6 RCA inputs and Dual RCA outputs + tape out.

Just e-mail or call at (604) 560-2959 if you have any questions.

Thansk!

John

WireNut

Re: Pre-Wired AVC-1 Slagleformer Preamp Available
« Reply #1 on: 2 Aug 2013, 12:11 am »
Hi John,

You know I'd love to have it, but my current pre hasn't sold. I may miss this one but I'm hoping there's an AVC-1 in my future.

John Chapman

• Facilitator
« Reply #2 on: 2 Aug 2013, 12:36 am »
Hello!

Could  be the time of year is making it harder to find a new home for your preamp. I'm sure we can make a plan when the time comes. Wth a handle like wirenut  I'll bet you could easily build one up!

Thanks!

John

WireNut

« Reply #3 on: 2 Aug 2013, 12:46 am »
Hello!

Could  be the time of year is making it harder to find a new home for your preamp. I'm sure we can make a plan when the time comes. Wth a handle like wirenut  I'll bet you could easily build one up!

Thanks!

John

LOL. Yeah that won't be a problem. I do know it's going to be a 6 input unbalanced version  :thumb:

mix4fix

• Volunteer
  • I reject your music, and substitute my own.
« Reply #4 on: 11 Aug 2013, 06:55 pm »
Do you have pics?

How much?

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel

WireNut

« Reply #6 on: 11 Aug 2013, 07:00 pm »
Hello!

It is the exact unit in the photo's in the Wiring Guide on the website. 6 RCA inputs and Dual RCA outputs + tape out.

Just e-mail or call at (604) 560-2959 if you have any questions.

Thansk!

John

Look under AVC-1 wiring guide.

John Chapman

• Facilitator
« Reply #7 on: 11 Aug 2013, 08:13 pm »
Hello!

As usual the others have beat me to a reply....... As mentioned the pics in the wiring guide are this actual unit.  That's how I ended up with it - needed pics for the instructions so I ended up with a built one here!

My plan was to do it for $1700 shipped - basically the cost of the parts + the adder for the OHNO wire used in this build + ship cost. No charge for build time since I needed the pics for the assembly instructions.

I do have a couple pending e-mails (maybe one from mix4fix?) that just arrived today - maybe since the thread was updated is part of that.  I try and offer stuff like that based on who e-mails first. Feels right somehow that way.

Thansk!

John