Received the Dual Mono...

lylefan

« on: 24 May 2003, 03:30 am »
After a couple months of impatient waiting (and well worth it I might add) I finally received the Stratos Dual Mono.  I finally get to realize all of the sonic benefits and attributes that ya'all have been talking about and I that I was missing for too long!  The dual mono really makes the music come to life.  Out of the box the biggest difference I heard was the larger soundstage and deeper bass with my Martin Logan Aerius i's.  If I would have had the dual mono a few months ago I might not have purchased the ACI Titan II LE subwoofer.  I just wanted to tip my tonearm to Klaus and all of the hardworking folks at Odyssey Audio.

Oh, and thank Klaus for the same case for all of his amps as my wife thinks I purchased the Stereo Stratos.... hmm, I wonder where she got that idea?

rosconey

« Reply #1 on: 24 May 2003, 09:59 am »
hehehe :o

MaxCast

« Reply #2 on: 24 May 2003, 12:03 pm »
Congrats on the DM.  Rockin' good song too, BTW!!!  I only have it on cassette wich of course dosen't get listened too anymore. :cry:

markC

« Reply #3 on: 24 May 2003, 08:56 pm »
Good one on the DM/Stereo dupe! I got mine the end of Feb. and have a lot more respect for my little Soloioquy 5.3's with a Dual Mono driving them. I had the Stereo Stratos prior-HUGE upgrade.