Buzzing in right channel in Stratos

corwin99

« on: 31 Jan 2005, 06:01 am »
Hey guys... i have a buzzing that is occuring in the right channel that is not all that audible with much music, but its very apparent with Piano music, which is when i really started to notice it. It is especially apparent when using single driver speakers i think. It sounds almost like a fizz or buzz when certain frequencies are hit.. its very apparent listening to the Goldberg Variations. I only noticed this recently since i don't listen to much classical on that system... then finally decided to swap speakers and cables around to isolate where the fiz was coming from. At first i thought it was the speakers.. but definately not.

I live in Canada so i dont exactly revere the idea of hauling it to the US to get it looked at.. is that my only option?

W.C.

« Reply #1 on: 1 Feb 2005, 05:00 am »
You might try checking the fuses inside the amp to make sure none are blown. Do a search in this forum for your problem, that may give you some more things to check. As a last resort, give Klaus a call and explain your problem.

corwin99

« Reply #2 on: 1 Feb 2005, 04:50 pm »
Thanks! Another fellow member just mentioned the fuses to me and i will check them once i get the chance.

alex_odyssey_sg

• http://www.odysseyaudiosg.com
« Reply #3 on: 5 Feb 2005, 12:54 am »
Yeap... I agree... check the internal fuses first. For internal, it's 6.3 amp slo-blo, see if you can get it on your own (faster). If not, ask Klaus to mail you some.