SOLD-Oppo UDP-203

jd3

SOLD-Oppo UDP-203
« on: 1 Feb 2021, 04:31 pm »
Oppo UDP-203 for sale; includes all factory accessories, remote, box and manual.  I purchased this direct from Oppo and received it the first week of November 2017.  It was an Oppo refurbished unit, but essentially was like new, other than the scratch and nick (see pics) on the top.  There’s also another hairline scratch on the top that you have to really look for to see.  I’ve used it sparingly in the past couple years as I’ve gone from buying HD/BluRay movies to streaming.  I also used it as a cd player but have been streaming my music for last couple years exclusively.  Last used it just after Christmas (bought my wife an Eagles concert bluray she wanted).  Only flaws I can see are the scratches and nick on the top. I don’t need to sell it but just really not using it anymore. It’s performed flawlessly for me. 

I’m asking $850, Paypal and insured shipping to lower 48 included.

I’ve emailed Oppo in the past, (and in fact within the last year when I redid my HT and had a setup issue-operator error!), and they responded within 8 hours every time.   

« Last Edit: 7 Feb 2021, 12:53 am by jd3 »

jbdash

Re: Oppo UDP-203
« Reply #1 on: 5 Feb 2021, 06:28 pm »
HI I am interested, how do i pm you?

jbdash

« Reply #2 on: 6 Feb 2021, 01:08 pm »
Oppo UDP-203 for sale; includes all factory accessories, remote, box and manual.  I purchased this direct from Oppo and received it the first week of November 2017.  It was an Oppo refurbished unit, but essentially was like new, other than the scratch and nick (see pics) on the top.  There’s also another hairline scratch on the top that you have to really look for to see.  I’ve used it sparingly in the past couple years as I’ve gone from buying HD/BluRay movies to streaming.  I also used it as a cd player but have been streaming my music for last couple years exclusively.  Last used it just after Christmas (bought my wife an Eagles concert bluray she wanted).  Only flaws I can see are the scratches and nick on the top. I don’t need to sell it but just really not using it anymore. It’s performed flawlessly for me. 

I’m asking $850, Paypal and insured shipping to lower 48 included.

I’ve emailed Oppo in the past, (and in fact within the last year when I redid my HT and had a setup issue-operator error!), and they responded within 8 hours every time.   

Hi am interested to buy . please contact me.

jd3

« Reply #3 on: 6 Feb 2021, 06:12 pm »
Sent you a pm.