Looking for new club members in SE Michigan (Detroit and Lansing) Area.

trianglezerius

Hello AC'ers,

I recruiting for a small club I run in the Metro Detroit and Lansing area. The idea for my club is 12 members who will host once a year (but meet once a month), share new music, and occasionally do comparisons. If interested please let me know.

Tom

EdRo

• Industry Participant
Hey Tom! I'd definitely like to get involved. I live in the Rochester Hills area.

trianglezerius

I will let you know when the May meet is to see if you like it and us plus make sure you fit in? So Pm your email addy.
« Last Edit: 29 Apr 2014, 12:29 am by trianglezerius »

trianglezerius

Anyone else wanna join?

trianglezerius

Any others?

trianglezerius

BUMP!!!!

jpb6061

Are you looking for just "host" members?  I work in the Metro area and know some area audiohiles as well who might have an interest.

JB

bisP

I am in Farmington Hills and interested. -BisP

trianglezerius

I am in Farmington Hills and interested. -BisP

PM Sent.

buddy

I'm interested and live in Livonia, but I'm without a stereo room at this time. Turned it into a home theater.

trianglezerius

I'm interested and live in Livonia, but I'm without a stereo room at this time. Turned it into a home theater.

PM Sent.

Big Red Machine

SMAC not to your liking?

HEMI still in existence?

trianglezerius

SMAC is way to big for me. Could you imagine if all 350 members showed up at once?  :o

sonik II

I live in the concord area and I'm interested

trianglezerius

I live in the concord area and I'm interested

PM Sent

Big Red Machine

SMAC is way to big for me. Could you imagine if all 350 members showed up at once?  :o

Would never happen, especially if you are in an outlying area. With SMAC I like the folks but I am not that much into DIY and rebuilding old products and certainly not into vinyl, so while I have hosted them once when I lived on the east side, I do not have a big attraction for the majority.

Any others who live on the west side can look me up for a session though.

The HEMI guys are into home theater mainly but some are stereo hanger-on'rs. You can find them on AVS in the HT Meet threads. They will be very happy to show up and eat your food!

trianglezerius

Would never happen, especially if you are in an outlying area. With SMAC I like the folks but I am not that much into DIY and rebuilding old products and certainly not into vinyl, so while I have hosted them once when I lived on the east side, I do not have a big attraction for the majority.

Any others who live on the west side can look me up for a session though.

The HEMI guys are into home theater mainly but some are stereo hanger-on'rs. You can find them on AVS in the HT Meet threads. They will be very happy to show up and eat your food!

I feel the sameway  :)

trianglezerius

What happened to the PMs I sent you guys because I got 1 reply out of 4?

iliveinyourhead

Did this ever go anywhere?

olson_jr

Hey Tom.

When I looked at that picture I could have sworn this was Mathers.