A feel good story regarding Rogue Audio

pumpkinman

• A Kind Word Is an Easy Gift To Give
A feel good story regarding Rogue Audio
« on: 3 Jun 2014, 12:58 am »
Well I'll start by telling you guys I was having hum issues in my vinyl playback. I had tried a number of things to resolve my issue but none worked. Hum busters, all sorts of things in case is was a ground issue. I never had a second phono pre to try until recently. I bought a Music Hall pl1.2 a while back so I inserted it into my system and guess what ?? Yep the hum was gone. So I emailed Mark at Rogue Audio and he told me to stop by and drop it off today. (BTW I live only 14 miles from Rogue Audio) I went back around 3:30 this afternoon. Not only did they fix my problem (no charge) but I also got a short tour of the facility and had a nice talk with the man himself. I've been thinking about purchasing another tubed pre-amp and I'm now thinking I just might go to the nearest Rogue dealer and check out a couple of their models. As long as I like what hear I my go this route because if in the future I need service there will be no shipping anxiety. I've heard and read my good things about Rogue products and now can add a good personal experience to everything I've heard and read.

P-man

rpf

Re: A feel good story regarding Rogue Audio
« Reply #1 on: 3 Jun 2014, 03:44 am »
I've repeatedly found Mark to be a gentleman and Rogue's service to be excellent.

I've owned a Cronus - later upgraded to a Magnum - for several years now.

roscoeiii

« Reply #2 on: 3 Jun 2014, 04:52 am »
Met Mark at AXPONA, and he was great to talk to. He was also great when I got my Stereo 90 upgraded to Super Magnum. Bravo!

bajaed

« Reply #3 on: 3 Jun 2014, 05:06 am »
You won't find any negative comments about the folks at Rogue. They realize the value of great customer service but I also think it comes naturally to them. A great American audio company.

usp1

« Reply #4 on: 3 Jun 2014, 05:19 am »
Absolutely wonderful folks. They always answer their emails and phone, and will help you with any questions you have. I have even asked them for their opinion about used equipment on A'gon and ebay!