Oracle Delphi and Alexandria, Rega, SME, Grace Service Parts Advice Available

hyendaudio

• Industry Participant
Finding rare and special Oracle turntables in need of TLC, fixing them up and making them available to others is my hobby; you might call it my passion. I am an Oracle and Rega authorized reseller and can source any Oracle or Rega parts or components as well.

Do you need motor service for that Delphi Mk I/II or Mk III or a replacement power supply, or a belt or suspension part or arm-board? How about a replacement motor for your Oracle Delphi A/C? Yep, I got those too!

I also have Oracle Maintenance Kits in stock, both with and without springs.

I also repair/rebuild/rewire tonearms (got an SME, Well Tempered, Rega, Origin Live or Thorens that needs help?), refurbish/repair Thorens & Garrard turntables (got a TD125 or TD124 in need of some help? I can rebuild your Garrard 301 and your TD124 too.), and lots of other brands.

I also make cables to order, using premium wire and connectors, have a stash of other kinds of turntables and tonearms (watch my posts, I put them up for sale once they've been restored), and tons more cool stuff.

Inquiries are welcome.

I've been a turntable technician since 1975, though the formerly full time job is now a hobby / sideline. Whereas services and parts are [generally] for a nominal [and what I consider to be reasonable] fee, advice is free. Just let me know how I can help!

Reach me here or email me at hyendaudio@gmail.com

Refurbished Oracle Delphi with refurbished SME III

Refurbished Oracle Alexandria Mk IV with rewired Rega tonearm

Custom Oracle Power Supply

Custom Rega Turntable with RB1000, P7 platter & bearing, gorgeous rosewood plinth

Oracle Delphi bearing serviced (before picture)

Oracle Delphi Mk I motor being serviced (before picture)