Been pretty quiet here...

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
Been pretty quiet here...
« on: 18 Dec 2006, 03:13 am »
What's up, Nathan?  And new products or holidays sales in the works?  I haven't seen much activity here lately.

tdangelo

Re: Been pretty quiet here...
« Reply #1 on: 23 Dec 2006, 02:45 am »
I ordered some Adapt Triangles(4) and Rectangles(2) a few weeks ago.  Nathan said I would be getting the new Version 3.  I got them a couple weeks ago and am very pleased!  Very high quality and they made a huge difference in my room along with my various other panels/tri-corners(GIK) that I have.  Imaging and bass are vastly improved over the FBM stuff I had in my upper corners.  Nathan seems to be very busy ;)

Tony

What's up, Nathan?  And new products or holidays sales in the works?  I haven't seen much activity here lately.

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #2 on: 28 Dec 2006, 01:32 am »
FBM=Foam By Mail?  I hadn't heard of a "Version 3"- I wonder what the differences are?  My Adapt Corners are V 2, and while I'm happy with them I'm curious about the new stuff.

tdangelo

« Reply #3 on: 28 Dec 2006, 01:53 am »
Yeah,  FBM ;(  It actually did absorb some - if you talked into it while it was mounted to the wall you could hear a difference....  I'm not exactly sure about the V3 - Nathan said it was constructed a little different than the V2 to improve performance?  I've never seen the V2 so I can't say.  I guess Nathan is really busy because I haven't seen him online in over a month.  I'm very happy with the combo of the Adept and GIK.  I'm ordered 2 more GIK Tri-traps - gonna stack them on top of the other pair of Tri in the front corners - I'll have 8' of tri-traps and the 8Th corners plus the monsters etc... My room is soooo small I need all the bass trapping I can get - expecially since I don't have my Tact to correct any more ;)

Tony

FBM=Foam By Mail?  I hadn't heard of a "Version 3"- I wonder what the differences are?  My Adapt Corners are V 2, and while I'm happy with them I'm curious about the new stuff.

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #4 on: 28 Dec 2006, 02:21 am »
Yeah, I know what you mean.  My 8th Nerve stuff helps a lot, but some changes to my system have taxed them to the limit.  Now I really need some bass absorbtion.  As soon as the holidays are over (ie after New Years) I'll get the SOS hooked up to my subs, then I'll worry about some bass traps.

BTW, didn't Nathan mention a bass product a while back? :scratch:

tdangelo

« Reply #5 on: 29 Dec 2006, 03:39 am »
The GIK Tri-traps work VERY good IMO and are comparatively inexpensive.  I like that you can stack them.  I do remember Nathan mentioned that on some thread  :scratch:

Tony