All NEW Spinal Cord Audition trip!!

8thnerve

« on: 12 May 2004, 11:16 pm »
There is an all new Spinal Cord right out of R&D that I'd like to send around on an audition tour to get some feedback.  A few of these have been sent out so far and the responses have been overwhelming.  I can say with all modesty that this is best power cord I have ever heard.  I have found nothing that can match its transparency, natural full-textured balance, and impact; and I have NEVER heard a lower noise floor.  Best of all, it is incredibly affordable.  While prices have not been set in stone, I am looking at $199 target for a 6-foot cord.  Regardless of the price, I would like anyone to test this against ANY cord at ANY price.

I would like to send out 2 6-foot cords for a 7 day audition to anyone who is interested.  To get on the list, PM me your:

Name:
Contact Number:
Address:
Email address:
Cords you will be comparing it to:  (if you are only using stock cords now, that is no problem, just let me know)

I should be ready to send these out in a week or so, but if the response is good, I may send several batches out sooner.  I hope to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Nathan Loyer
Eighth Nerve

MikeCTM2

new spinal cord/spinal cord X
« Reply #1 on: 16 May 2004, 02:53 am »
i was one of the people that got this new experimental p/c.   my thoughts?   they're a sacred part of my system.      i have one for the scott nixon tubedac's 3Xac and the other for my Dodd Audio tube preamp.   they bring out bass that rattles the walls and at other times it startles the sh*t outta me.   i use good Amperex 7308 orange and white label tubes too though.    they sound excellent   thanks nathan  for the great power cords

8thnerve

« Reply #2 on: 16 May 2004, 03:51 pm »
Thanks for the kind words Mike.

I forgot to request your email addresses as well with the rest of the information.  For those of you that have PM'd me, if you didn't send your email, could you send me another with that info?  Thanks!

nature boy

« Reply #3 on: 16 May 2004, 04:44 pm »
Nathan,

Left you a voice mail message last week.  I would like to audition the cords, please give me a call at work next week.

NB