NUCLEAR POWERED VERITAS MONOBLOCKS for the most powerful sound ever!! Introducto

ua100k

• Industry Participant
    • Merrill Audio
Merrill Audio Introduces the Nuclear powered VERITAS Monoblocks for the most powerful, longest lasting power amplifiers on the market. There is no hum or noise at all. The VERITAS Monoblocks are self powered for the next 250 years at full power, then dropping to 50% every 250 years.

This will transform the audio industry with the power, the sound and the clarity. While the Audio output power is an amazing 1,200 Watts in to 2 ohms, the Nuclear VERITAS Monoblocks will power the rest of your house as well up to 20KW/hour. There will be no need for power conditioners for your other equipment. Because of the highly customized Nuclear power, even hairdryers can be plugged into the NUCLEAR VERITAS Monoblocks without any change in the sound.

Audio Purity at its best.

At night the Nuclear VERITAS Monoblocks from Merrill Audio will naturally light up your house without the need for light bulbs. Your food will also be cook as soon as you bring it into the house, giving you instant meals.

For those with ground hum problems, the Nuclear VERITAS Monoblocks take care of that by allowing all your Audio components to be plugged into your Merrill Audio Nuclear VERITAS Monoblocks.

Specifications.
Speaker Handling power: 1,200 watts into 2 ohms
Household output power: 20KW
Self lighting.
Weight: 950,000,000,000
Price: $250,000,000,000

Disclaimer:

Merrill Audio is not responsible for any of your children having more than the normal number of limbs or eyes. Purchase is solely up to the discretion of the buyer and the buyer takes full responsibility for Nuclear waste disposal, purchase of their own clean rooms, giga counters and radio active shielding.

Due to the shipping costs, there are no refunds from the buyer or the estate of the buyer.

martyo

JCarney

Why do I flash to Chernobyl and Three Mile Island??   :scratch: :lol:

JCarney

Meicheng

Do you guys take Paypal?

Guy 13

Hi all.
I need to get a huge land with no neighbours around with something like that.
Is it earthquake proof?
1,200 watts output for the monoblocs, what speakers can handle that ?

Guy 13

paul79

• Industry Participant
Killer looking amp  :lol:

JohnR

Is it just me or is this completely and utterly tasteless?

munosmario

I tend to agree, JohnR...perhaps good enough as an early rough introduction to April Fools' day--it did get my attention and reminded me that it was April 1st--but quite far in cleverness from Professor Lirpa's April Fools' product introductions/reviews in  good old "Audio" magazine.

Mario

srb

I don't care whether it's tasteful or not, but even with April Fools day in mind, it's just not funny or clever in any way.  Really weird post from a manufacturer.

Steve

Sparky14

Wow, that is a big amp. That cooling tower is about 300 feet high, which probably means the amp is about 400 feet wide.

I hear those amps have a pretty long decay. Standing waves last 10,000 years.

Good thing I already have lots of lead shielding at my house. Looks nice, but rats, just a bit too big for my stand.

genjamon

I don't care whether it's tasteful or not, but even with April Fools day in mind, it's just not funny or clever in any way.  Really weird post from a manufacturer.

Steve

Sometimes utterly silly is just right.  I got a chuckle out of it :thumb:

Cheeseboy

At last I can have the baddest amp on the block and neighborhood nuclear superiority!

Thats right Bruno.  I forgot to say the lowest distortion too.

Occam

Well yes, certainly in the context of Fukishima and Chernoble. But at the same time I found it serious and thought provoking, honest! And that is what make great humor, exploring the complexities both highbrow and low.
Isn't this picture -

preferable to a White Paper titled 'Class D, an Audiophile's Ecological Imperative'?

Is this picture any less completely and utterly tasteless?

And that what makes both of the pictures funny!

EDIT: The above picture is from Stanley Kubrick's 'Dr. Strangelove' Its Slim Pickens riding a a phallic hydrogen bomb to bring death and destruction to them Commie Sumbitchs, and also triggering a doomsday devise that will incinerate the world. Its actually quite obscene, yet funny as all get out... FWIW
« Last Edit: 1 Apr 2014, 07:00 pm by Occam »

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
And that what makes both of the pictures funny!

+1! 

AluminatiSound

• Industry Participant
  • Machining and Audio What A Great Match!
That block of aluminum probably took for ever to machine ;)

Best,
Matt