Nice review of the Piano M1 cdp

ltr317

Nice review of the Piano M1 cdp
« on: 24 Feb 2011, 09:21 pm »
Henry Wilkenson, a friend and audio reviewer, wrote a nice review of the Piano M1 in Audiophilia.  It's the same unit I had on loan from Seth.  And the accolades keep coming for Virtue products.  Go Seth!

Paul Mah

Review link: http://www.audiophilia.com/wp/?p=5221

OzarkTom

Re: Nice review of the Piano M1 cdp
« Reply #1 on: 24 Feb 2011, 10:17 pm »
Now that is a more accurate review, I could not understand why some other reviewers were saying the soundstage was not deep.  Those reviewers should come by my house, I got deep. :thumb:

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #2 on: 24 Feb 2011, 10:57 pm »
Piano M1 was my best purchase ever...love it!!! Crisp, clean, exquisite...Seth has ears!!!

OzarkTom

« Reply #3 on: 24 Feb 2011, 11:25 pm »
Piano M1 was my best purchase ever...love it!!! Crisp, clean, exquisite...Seth has ears!!!

Great to see you back Eddie. :thumb:

ltr317

« Reply #4 on: 25 Feb 2011, 12:07 am »
Hi Ed.  Glad to see you're back on AC.  Turn the facility staff into audio nuts, will you? 

virtue

• Facilitator
  • Making audio lovers audiophiles
    • Virtue Audio
« Reply #5 on: 25 Feb 2011, 06:11 pm »
Wow, that's a fantastic review!  I look forward to discussing it more when I get a break from the mines!  THANK YOU HENRY!

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #6 on: 25 Feb 2011, 07:55 pm »
They make my food to order pretty much anything I ask for--LOL.. I saved money and ate better being here and got the help I needed...so I'm in a wheelchair, or walker, or using a cane...I can live with it, I really thought I was done, cooked, gone a few weeks back and Bill would be posting my RIP sooner than later. Its a miracle, no one can find the woman that got me in touch with Moss, no record anywhere in the hospital. I've been searching all-day, all the floors I was on...nothing, no record, very spooky!!!!

ltr317

« Reply #7 on: 25 Feb 2011, 11:11 pm »
They make my food to order pretty much anything I ask for--LOL.. I saved money and ate better being here and got the help I needed...so I'm in a wheelchair, or walker, or using a cane...I can live with it, I really thought I was done, cooked, gone a few weeks back and Bill would be posting my RIP sooner than later. Its a miracle, no one can find the woman that got me in touch with Moss, no record anywhere in the hospital. I've been searching all-day, all the floors I was on...nothing, no record, very spooky!!!!

If you like the food there so much, maybe you should stay longer.   :D  Just kidding, I'm sure you want to go home and listen to your stereo.   :thumb: