Stereo Mojo 2010 Products of the Year - Virtue Audio Rules

momini1

I see Stereo Mojo has just posted their 2010 products of the year awards, and Virtue takes best value awards for cables, CD player and integrateds (Sensations M451 and M901). Congratulations, guys!
Now next year's awards better include a DAC!

momini1

Re: Stereo Mojo 2010 Products of the Year - Virtue Audio Rules
« Reply #1 on: 15 Feb 2011, 02:39 pm »
Well, maybe I spoke too soon on the Sensations. I'm not sure what Mr. Darby is actually awarding the Sensations since he also has a best value integrated award for the British-built Ecko valve amp. Guess we need a "confused" smiley face for this entry.

mcgarick

« Reply #2 on: 17 Feb 2011, 02:49 pm »
I know the Virtue amp won my personal, amp of the year award! I'm just thrilled with it.

brother love

« Reply #3 on: 17 Feb 2011, 03:07 pm »
I know the Virtue amp won my personal, amp of the year award! I'm just thrilled with it.

As Smokey Robinson once sang ...

"I second that emotion"   8)

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #4 on: 23 Feb 2011, 06:15 pm »
Seth...knows the ways of the audio wizards and has more mojo then he gets credit for. Someone has to pick these components and listen to them before they are built....face it the guy has Golden Ears.. Seth just keep doing what works, don't change anything, its not broke-I am- but I digress...its not broke so don't fix it!!!I'll be back soon to play with gear again and in much better physical health with direction, and a team to help me for the rest of my days... Moss Rehab literally saved my life for anyone who may have issues and are near one-check it out. I'm grateful someone took the time to help me find them....OK...I'm done ranting...LOL.
I feel  Good!!!

virtue

• Facilitator
  • Making audio lovers audiophiles
    • Virtue Audio
« Reply #5 on: 24 Feb 2011, 04:27 pm »
Yay, Eddie!!!