About Omega Minuet

laudelinux

About Omega Minuet
« on: 24 Feb 2020, 10:45 am »

Hello friends. I have just arrived at this amazing forum, and I want to ask you a question to see if you can help me.

In the photo above you see my current amplifier, an Audio Innovations of the 500 series. An impressive A class of 25 W.
The doubt is the next one. In another forum in Spain, these Omega speakers are for sale.

They are very well priced and the condition is magnificent. But . . . I have not heard them.

On the other hand I have heard and I really like these:

I would like to have your opinions.

With a big hug from Malaga, Spain, I hope and appreciate your ideas.

Thank you

_______________________________________ _______________________________________ _______________________________________ _______________________________________ ________________

Hola amigos. Acabo de llegar a este increible foro, y quiero plantearos una duda a ver si me podéis ayudar.

En la foto de arriba véis mi actual amplificador, un Audio Innovations de la serie 500. Un clase A de 25 W. impresionante.
La duda es la siguiente. En otro foro de España, hay a la venta estos altavoces Omega.
Están muy bien de precio y el estado es magnífico. Pero . . .  no las he escuchado.

Por otra parte si que he escuchado y me gustan mucho estas:
Me gustaría contar con vuestras opiniones.

Con un abrazo muy fuerte desde Málaga, España, espero y agradezco vuestras ideas.

Gracias