From faucet to garden hose? Every plumbing place hasn’t been able to help.

Folsom

I have to go from this to garden hose.

The threads are 3/8 FIP.

A few places have been able to produce a combo that would almost work except there’s no way to see if the end would actually cram in, and if it goes poorly I need a replacement. I have to imagine there is an easier way to so this than attaching a lightsaber to it. And maybe one that doesn’t leak or ruin it.

I have shit for options. The tub/shower switch is at the end, and there’s no way on earth I’m kneeling to work in the tube. The bathroom faucet has 0 threads. There is no utility sink.

Either I find a way to adapt or I have to replace the fixture with something extremely similar aesthetically.

WGH

Have you looked in the SharkBite catalog? Time to plumb your inner MacGyver.

https://www.sharkbite.com/

Big Red Machine

Is the white piece integral to the other and not detachable?

Is it a 3/8 hose inside the stainless sleeve? You could connect a ferrule fitting onto the hose directly and then have all kinds of options.

Really, a garden hose? What size?

I also found the SHarkbites lifesavers in difficult situations. They are meant for metal pipe like copper. Not sure they would have a version for tubing.

Folsom

The white piece goes into the normal faucet.

I would be forced put of the house if I made that not work between my stuff.

Folsom

Is the white piece integral to the other and not detachable?

Is it a 3/8 hose inside the stainless sleeve? You could connect a ferrule fitting onto the hose directly and then have all kinds of options.

Really, a garden hose? What size?

I also found the SHarkbites lifesavers in difficult situations. They are meant for metal pipe like copper. Not sure they would have a version for tubing.

Garden hose is garden hose. I think it's all 3/4.

I'm connecting a Gem Dandy to my sink.

At this point I might have to T off under the sink and run a line out when I need it. That makes me a little nervous because I don't like the valves a lot.

Folsom

Maybe if I find the name of the white part?

Screwing into threads is ok but the hose can go lower and spray out the top of the threads.

WGH

A Water Bandit and a couple of hose clamps?

Folsom

It would have to be around 1/4 or 2"  :lol:

Folsom

I think I'm picking up a Moen tonight. Maybe my Delta is better, but whatever...  :roll:

Folsom

Maybe not, they don’t have magnets.

This guys faucet is perfect.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TVTuGszeP1s&t=94s

Folsom

I grabbed a universal head. It can connect but the airator thing doesn’t come out for putting other things in…  fuckin trash. Maybe the 1/2 mystery threads can connect to something, we’ll see.

Folsom

This could work but no one sells it now, so it seems. Newer Delta heads are impossible.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Delta-Cache-Aerator-Adaptor-to-Standard-55-64-in-27-Male-Thread-RP51505/203725293

I’ve places two orders for what looks like it, we’ll see. I suspect neither will be.

Big Red Machine

There are folks who advertise that part for sale:

Shop Model #RP51505

Folsom

Many of those are misleading, unfortunately. I've ordered from two places with low expectations.

Rusty Jefferson

Looks like a pretty simple cleaning method. Kudos for that, however it seems like the guy selling the cleaner would offer a variety of adapters to connect HIS device to what appears to be several faucet attachment variations. Just sayin.  :D

Folsom

I had that thought. But what I've learned from spending an entire day devoted to this... all the faucets have their own unique pieces of shit.  :lol:

Old faucets no one uses have lots of aftermarket adapters. All modern pulldown ones are sorta a mix.

Folsom

So the weird shitty aftermarket faucet connector allowed me to put a 3/4 inside diameter hose on it, then a barbed end to garden hose (two pieces). I think this will work for now incase the things I ordered are not what they say at all.

Folsom

Thanks Mike.

The 3/8" won't adapt properly to the o-ring part as far as I can tell.