Biowares Mass Effect.. is the Booomb!

mcullinan

Biowares Mass Effect.. is the Booomb!
« on: 3 Dec 2007, 03:24 pm »
Flexing a bit of my gaming geekness... Wow. What a great game! Bioware seems to know what they are doing. Lots of depth here, I have a feeling I am going to get no sleep.
Mike

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
Re: Biowares Mass Effect.. is the Booomb!
« Reply #1 on: 4 Dec 2007, 11:29 am »
Nothing wrong with some gaming now and then dude. I hate to hear that it makes you have a certain level of geekness though  :o
I'm going to move your thread over to "Enders Game". You'll be much more at home there: Lots more geeks. Only the drunks hang out here in The Sports Bar.  :wink:

BTW, I've never heard of the game you're talking about. I'll check it out.

Bob

Woodsea

« Reply #2 on: 4 Dec 2007, 01:33 pm »
This one and Orange Box are must haves for the 360. 
This is a trilogy, so more fun stuff coming.

mcullinan

« Reply #3 on: 4 Dec 2007, 02:50 pm »
Nothing wrong with some gaming now and then dude. I hate to hear that it makes you have a certain level of geekness though  :o
I'm going to move your thread over to "Enders Game". You'll be much more at home there: Lots more geeks. Only the drunks hang out here in The Sports Bar.  :wink:

BTW, I've never heard of the game you're talking about. I'll check it out.

Bob
Hey Im one of those drunks! Pass the beer.
Mike

Berndt

« Reply #4 on: 4 Dec 2007, 03:05 pm »
can't get past the learning curve now.
Ready to give oblivion a break though and the store says that mass effect is the bomb so maybe I'll give it a try again.

mcullinan

« Reply #5 on: 4 Dec 2007, 03:40 pm »
can't get past the learning curve now.
Ready to give oblivion a break though and the store says that mass effect is the bomb so maybe I'll give it a try again.
Its definitely a deeper game, and it takes a little time to acclamate to all the control. I set my squad to auto update skill points and I control the main character. You have to equip the whole squad though. I am still learning but its built into the game. Great storyline and depth, being an adult who is an avid games this is a tasty treat for sure.
mike

Papajin

« Reply #6 on: 4 Dec 2007, 07:32 pm »
Nothing wrong with some gaming now and then dude. I hate to hear that it makes you have a certain level of geekness though

Geekiness should be worn as a badge of honor!

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
« Reply #7 on: 4 Dec 2007, 07:46 pm »
 :lol: HA HA LOL, very true!  :wink:
I suppose anybody who has signed up to be a member of an audio forum is a geek in someones eyes.

Bob "GFO" - Geek First Officer