Black Ops 2 - Anybody playing?

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
Black Ops 2 - Anybody playing?
« on: 2 Dec 2012, 03:28 pm »
Looking to play with folks (in a league, clan, or just for fun) on Xbox.

My gamertag is:  GWzybar

BTW, Black Ops 2 is pretty good game and I really like the new customization system.

See you online.

George

werd

Re: Black Ops 2 - Anybody playing?
« Reply #1 on: 3 Dec 2012, 06:22 pm »
Looking to play with folks (in a league, clan, or just for fun) on Xbox.

My gamertag is:  GWzybar

BTW, Black Ops 2 is pretty good game and I really like the new customization system.

See you online.

George

Lol what are you some type of bop2 demon? How did you get so far so fast. Prestige man don't sit on one prestige.
I gave you an invite last nite. You can't seem too jump on friends games anymore without an invite.

I using light machine guns with target finders with success. Don't like the subs much yet and I have tried quick scoping either.

zybar

• Volunteer
« Reply #2 on: 5 Dec 2012, 06:37 pm »
I'll look for you online tonight or tomorrow.

Same gamertag?

I switch back and forth between HAMR light machine gun, SMR assault rifle, AN-94 assault rifle, B23R pistol, and MSMC machine gun.

And yes...all of those kills are real and mine.   :wink:

George

werd

« Reply #3 on: 6 Dec 2012, 07:27 pm »
Hey sorry my mic wasn't charged.. did you see me pile into you guys with my AGR on that second map. It was lol.

zybar

• Volunteer
« Reply #4 on: 6 Dec 2012, 07:37 pm »
Hey sorry my mic wasn't charged.. did you see me pile into you guys with my AGR on that second map. It was lol.

:-)

One of these days I will try to get one.  While I have been racking up the kills, it is challenging for me to get that many in a row.

George

werd

« Reply #5 on: 6 Dec 2012, 07:53 pm »
:-)

One of these days I will try to get one.  While I have been racking up the kills, it is challenging for me to get that many in a row.

George

I get them from care packages. Also it's no longer just kills, its score sheet points that add up. You can get that from kills by your teammates while your Uav is up. So when you put up a Uav just go hide and let your teammates build up points for a care package.

I like the gun deep impact accessory. It's the add on that gives your gun more power through objects. It also takes off scoresheet points from people that you hit but dont kill.

werd

« Reply #6 on: 11 Dec 2012, 04:17 am »

Time to get paid!!!!!

Zybar, I noticed you prestiged .... Good job  :thumb: