SOLD: Vinnie Rossi LIO preamp w/tubestage and AVC - Price Drop $2200

newzooreview

I'm the original owner and purchased the LIO from Vinnie just over two years ago. This configuration is currently $5,485, but I don't see the XLR input option on Vinnie's site (I'm sure he can still add them).

It has the tube stage and autoformer volume control with one set of XLR inputs and two sets of RCA inputs (plus all the standard outputs).

This is configured as a pre-amp (no amp section, no DAC section). Here's the configuration from the order:

Customize your LIO
SKU 00020
Weight  25lbs
Add line-level INPUTS?: Yes
Add MOSFET Amplifier?: No
Add DSD/PCM DAC?: No
Add Headphone Amplifier?: No
Add Phonostage?: No
Select your Volume Control: AVC/Tubestage - new! (combines Autoformer Volume Control and Tubestage)
Add Tubestage?: No
Select front panel color: black
Select top panel color: black
Select knobs color: black

**will include a pair of NOS Amperex tubes that strike a great balance between warmth and precision**

Please note that Vinnie sent me a cool smoke-brown translucent top cover, and it will ship with that (nice to see the components inside if you have it on the top of your rack).

The LIO is in excellent condition and will ship in the original box with the original remote.

Price:[s $3800[/s] $2200 (no trades, please)
PayPal payment w/shipping to verified address
Shipping: to any of the 50 states, seller pays actual cost (will be insured for value)

I'll move this over to Audiogon in a week or so if there isn't interest. I've sold a few things there over the years (user: cedunlap) with all positive feedback.

:thumb: Thanks!
« Last Edit: 7 Dec 2019, 12:55 am by newzooreview »

newzooreview

Re: FS: Vinnie Rossi LIO preamp w/tubestage and AVC $3800
« Reply #1 on: 10 Mar 2018, 10:09 pm »
Bump

newzooreview

« Reply #2 on: 24 Mar 2018, 03:40 pm »
Bump

newzooreview

« Reply #3 on: 12 Jul 2018, 08:40 pm »
Bump

newzooreview

« Reply #4 on: 8 Aug 2018, 12:37 pm »
Bump

newzooreview

« Reply #5 on: 25 Oct 2019, 05:00 pm »
Bump

newzooreview

Price drop to $2,200

fejnomit

Hi there - wondering if this is still available and if so what color configuration is it?
Thanks!

newzooreview

Hi there - wondering if this is still available and if so what color configuration is it?
Thanks!

Hi. Yes, it is still available. It is configured with a black faceplate and black knobs with a smoke/translucent acrylic top that Vinnie made a small set of (it was a special run from Vinnie). I'll post some photos this afternoon.

Hope that helps!  :thumb:

newzooreview

SOLD

Thank you.