Hello from Qualio

Qualio

• Industry Participant
Hello from Qualio
« on: 4 Jan 2023, 08:55 am »
Hello  :D,

We make unique high-end speakers with excellent performance that you can buy directly from the factory in Poland.

Qualio speakers challenge the status quo and offer the best sound, components and build quality, and thanks to the sales model directly from the factory in Poland, we can offer them at very low prices.

Although Qualio has just entered the market, we have already received some very good reviews.

There is a 6moons review and a "Blue Moon Award" for Uber Speakers - https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/qualio-iq/

"For 5500 Euros you get a full-range, surprisingly no-frills dream speaker here; a Lambo in a Honda enclosure. It's a full-range performer, suitable for larger rooms. It's a widebander in disguise, placing its central midrange two octaves higher than conventional 3-way speakers."

"Now maybe you'll understand the other incriminating word I included on an earlier page. Revealing. If I could only pick one to conclude this rambling story, that would be it. "

Srajan Ebaen, 6moons

Also, Srajan just released his recipe for a "15k/Euro Uber System" that will change your world!

"To put together the dream system, I start with the speakers. Nothing in recent nor fainter memory stands as tal as the direct sold €5'500/pr Qualio IQ.

Again, this isn't an entry-level system. It's an ultimate performance offering for people who care deeply about their sound quality.

From what I've heard over the past two decades in my own pad, at trade shows, in stores, or from other music lovers, this is an excellent example of drag strip fun without an Ascot membership. "

https://6moons.com/industry_articles/e15k-uber-system/]
https://6moons.com/industry_articles/e15k-uber-system/
[/b]

IQ loudspeakers are unique in their design

First of all, they have a semi-open baffle. The Mundorf AMT tweeter has an open back baffle, so it radiates sound both forward and backward. Combined with the 6.5" SB Acoudiscs Satori midrange, they deliver sweet but detailed, ultra-dynamic and holographic 3D sound. To provide great bass extension, amazing control and speed, IQ uses top of the line 9.5" SB Acoustics Satori woofers. They operate in bass reflex enclosures and can go well below 30 Hz with perfect energy and control.

They can be driven by any amplifier capable of delivering 40-50 watts or more. The more power the amplifier can deliver, the punchier the sound will be since they like a little bit of current. Class A, AB, D and push pull tube amplifiers like KT88, KT120, KT150, 6550 are a perfect match for the speakers.

As for the design, we wanted them to be very special. The 20mm acrylic dipoles look stunning and not only allow you to see the drivers and tech minimalism, but also create the illusion that the tweeters and midrange speakers are floating in space. This looks fantastic and is a real eye-catcher ;)

You can listen to the speaker recordings on YouTube. We recorded them with pro mics and a 32bit recorder so you can clearly hear what we and all others are talking about. Just put on your headphones and enjoy it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysk3Sq65mZA

For more information, visit www.qualioaudio.com If you have any questions, please let use this thread to answer them all :)

Have a wonderful day

Grzegorz
www.qualioaudio.com

djbnh

Re: Hello from Qualio
« Reply #1 on: 28 Feb 2023, 01:41 pm »
Took me a few days to contact this company - then found out it was due to them being at the Bristol (UK) HiFi Show. Subsequently they contacted me and its been a wonderful experience, can't say enough positive comments about Grzegorz's "above-and-beyond" customer service. Highly recommended!  :D
« Last Edit: 3 Mar 2023, 01:45 pm by djbnh »

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 28 Feb 2023, 02:25 pm »
Welcome!

gregbent31

• Restricted
« Reply #3 on: 2 Mar 2023, 12:00 pm »
Welcome buddy