B Stock LDR3.V25 Passive Preamp For Sale - $850 (SOLD!!)

tortugaranger

• Facilitator
  • Innovated passive & active preamp technology
    • Tortuga Audio
I have one new B-stock LDR3.V25 Passive Preamp for sale for $850 (regularly $1195).

There are 2 superficial things off with this unit but you wouldn't notice either unless you looked close at the front or rear panel.

1) The rear panel is labeled LDR3.V2 and not LDR3.V25. We had an older left over V2 panel in our supply bin and it got used by mistake.

2) The front panel acrylic inlay viewport does not fit well into the machined slot in the front panel. The slot is too shallow so the edge of the acrylic inlay protrudes rather than laying flush with the front panel. The problem isn't with the inlay itself but with the machined front panel which is simply out of spec and should have been discarded when it was made.

Aside from these 2 superficial external defects this LDR3.V25 is our latest build in every way. It's completely new.

If you're interested, send me a PM or email (morten@tortugaaudio.com) and I'll generate a discounted order invoice which you'll receive via email with a payment link. First person to respond gets an order invoice and 24 hours to make payment. If payment not received within 24 hours the next person to respond gets an order invoice and 24 hours and so on until the unit is gone.
« Last Edit: 30 Apr 2019, 05:23 pm by tortugaranger »

tortugaranger

• Facilitator
  • Innovated passive & active preamp technology
    • Tortuga Audio
Re: B Stock LDR3.V25 Passive Preamp For Sale - $850
« Reply #1 on: 29 Mar 2019, 05:04 pm »
Bump!