Soundfield Audio Monitor 2....Here We Go, Again!

mgalusha

Re: Soundfield Audio Monitor 2....Here We Go, Again!
« Reply #20 on: 27 Sep 2013, 02:02 pm »
Mike, I'm a 16/44 kinda guy, CD drive and usb port available.

Excellent, thanks AJ.

Saturn94

« Reply #21 on: 27 Sep 2013, 03:51 pm »
I'm looking forward to hearing the new Soundfield someday.  Unfortunately I was unable to attend CAF this year and missed out.  :(

Randy

« Reply #22 on: 16 Oct 2013, 06:33 pm »
Look forward to seeing you both, along with any other AC member.
Make sure to identify yourselves...and bring at least one track to play.
I may well have music on the HD that you know, but IMO, it is critical to hear something you know, vs don't.

cheers,

AJ

Sorry AJ I didn't make it down to the RMAF last weekend after all.  I hope it went well for you.  (I will make it down for the Red Wing game tomorrow, however. Go Wings!)

AJinFLA

• Industry Participant
  • Soundfield Audio Loudspeakers
    • Soundfield Audio
« Reply #23 on: 16 Oct 2013, 09:00 pm »
Sorry AJ I didn't make it down to the RMAF last weekend after all.  I hope it went well for you.  (I will make it down for the Red Wing game tomorrow, however. Go Wings!)
It's ok Randy, there's always next year, or other shows.
Saw Mike...but no CD  :wink:

mgalusha

« Reply #24 on: 16 Oct 2013, 09:02 pm »

I was a slacker. Spent too much time getting ready for a party on Thursday night that I never managed to get a CD or thumb drive done. :(

AJinFLA

• Industry Participant
    • Soundfield Audio
« Reply #25 on: 16 Oct 2013, 09:04 pm »
I was a slacker. Spent too much time getting ready for a party on Thursday night that I never managed to get a CD or thumb drive done. :(
It's ok Mike. I won't tell anyone you enjoyed the Justin Bieber I was playing :lol:

Hugh

• Industry Participant
    • Angel City Audio
« Reply #26 on: 16 Oct 2013, 09:26 pm »
AJ,

It's good to finally meet you officially.

I was (and still am) impressed with your room's SQ.

I hope our Melody AN845 met your needs.

Looking forward to meet you again...let's have a meal next time.

Thanks,

Hugh

Triode Pete

• Industry Contributor
  • www.TriodeWireLabs.com
    • Triode Wire Labs - Affordable Audiophile Cables
« Reply #27 on: 16 Oct 2013, 09:55 pm »
Hey AJ,
You had some very awesome sonic attributes coming from your speakers that are designed & built in Florida!

Enjoyed poking my head inside your room every time at RMAF!

Like Hugh said, we should have a meal sometime... maybe Axpona - Chicago or CAF?

Cheers,
Pete

AJinFLA

• Industry Participant
    • Soundfield Audio
« Reply #28 on: 17 Oct 2013, 01:21 am »
Hugh, Pete, thank you both, the pleasure was all mine. Hugh, loved what that 845 power did with the M2s. Pete, those cords were icing on the cake.
Not the Industry Circle, so I'll sign off with yes, we do have to do dinner next time.
Maybe Axpona  :thumb:

cheers,

AJ

Randy

« Reply #29 on: 17 Oct 2013, 04:11 am »
It's ok Randy, there's always next year, or other shows.

It's a 245 mile drive one-way for me, and with the game coming up, I just couldn't manage two trips to Denver in less than a week must as I would have liked to.  The Wings are in Denver just once this season and I would hate to miss it. Yes, maybe next year.

pslate

« Reply #30 on: 17 May 2014, 12:54 am »
Hey AJ how was Axpona? Lame to not be there being 10 city miles away, but solo dad duties prevail.

Which brings me to a another wonderful tangent. I have been satisfied in audio in a way I never knew before getting into Soundfield. This coincided perfectly with being a new dad. So glad to get off the speaker mari-go-round (spl?) especially at a time when so many other things are taking my attention. Just thought my joy was reason reason enough to give this thread a bump. I own both Sam-1 and 2 and could not be happier. I have been a nit picker too, from replacing drivers in my parents system without their permission in highschool  :lol: to obsession as an adult. Thanks AJ, and those in the AC world if Soundfield can do for you what it did for me you'll be happy.

Paul

AJinFLA

• Industry Participant
    • Soundfield Audio
« Reply #31 on: 18 May 2014, 01:03 pm »
Hey AJ how was Axpona? Lame to not be there being 10 city miles away, but solo dad duties prevail.
Hi Paul,

We missed you. Plenty of the usual suspects were there.
Hanging with them, chatting, carousing and playing tunes is always the good part. I'll always enjoy that. Near fatal shipping damage to the main speakers you worked furiously on, in what precious little spare time you have,  for months prior...well, that's the bad part. Makes things rather unenjoyable.

Which brings me to a another wonderful tangent. I have been satisfied in audio in a way I never knew before getting into Soundfield. This coincided perfectly with being a new dad. So glad to get off the speaker mari-go-round (spl?) especially at a time when so many other things are taking my attention. Just thought my joy was reason reason enough to give this thread a bump. I own both Sam-1 and 2 and could not be happier. I have been a nit picker too, from replacing drivers in my parents system without their permission in highschool  :lol: to obsession as an adult. Thanks AJ, and those in the AC world if Soundfield can do for you what it did for me you'll be happy.

Paul
You're actually just sitting back enjoying listening to music???? Not tortured about what next widget or modification, tweek, treatment etc to buy?
Your audiophile card has been officially revoked! :lol:
I do my best. Well, most of the time.
Enjoy.

cheers,

AJ

Dr.Cmnsky

« Reply #32 on: 28 Jun 2014, 11:58 pm »
Any pics?

AJinFLA

• Industry Participant
    • Soundfield Audio