Anyone know what's up with Klaus?

TJHUB

Anyone know what's up with Klaus?
« on: 13 Feb 2011, 12:30 am »
I hate to post this here, but Klaus promised me some information a while back and I have not heard from him.  I tried calling, but the answering machine is full.  I've been waiting for this information since 12-28-10.  My last communication from him was 1-5-11.  I think I've been more than patient.  So does anyone know what's up with him?

Thanks.

loki1957

Re: Anyone know what's up with Klaus?
« Reply #1 on: 14 Feb 2011, 05:44 pm »
He's moving to a new location. Keep calling.

TJHUB

« Reply #2 on: 15 Feb 2011, 03:50 am »
Will do.  Thanks.

I thought maybe something not so good had happened.  Good to hear that's not it.

TJHUB

« Reply #3 on: 16 Feb 2011, 01:52 am »
Just so this thread doesn't come off so negative, Klaus is taking great care of me.  I've had no issues getting him on the phone the last 2 days, and he explained why my emails are getting missed.  So everything is great and thanks for the positive PM's of reassurance.  :thumb:

SlushPuppy

« Reply #4 on: 16 Feb 2011, 02:17 am »
Just so this thread doesn't come off so negative, Klaus is taking great care of me.  I've had no issues getting him on the phone the last 2 days, and he explained why my emails are getting missed.  So everything is great and thanks for the positive PM's of reassurance.  :thumb:

Glad to hear all is well  :thumb:

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #5 on: 16 Feb 2011, 03:12 am »
%^#$^%$@#@(%$#^%$@#(&%$#@!%#(%(%@##~)^%@!$%(!@^%$@!%$*%) email

TJHUB

« Reply #6 on: 18 Feb 2011, 04:35 am »
Here's a big THANK YOU to Klaus for helping me on the phone for 30 minutes.  I really appreciate the help!