Condemned 2: Bloodshot

mcullinan

Condemned 2: Bloodshot
« on: 2 Apr 2008, 05:13 pm »
Ive crapped my pants twice... because this game is so scary, then just once becuase I decided it was fun to crap myself!

I am amazed by the cool storyline and sheer terror created by the game. Every 2 minutes Im startled by someone jumping out of every nook and cranny to kill me.

The storyline is twisting and as you go through the game you uncover more and more about what is going on around you.

Great graphics to boot!

Highly recommended.
Mike

IronLion

Re: Condemned 2: Bloodshot
« Reply #1 on: 2 Apr 2008, 05:18 pm »
Did you play the first one?  I did and thought it was pretty fun overall, definitely has a good scare factor to it though not as intense as when I was a teenager playing the first Resident Evil alone, that will never be matched though.  If you did play Condemned 1 I'd like to know how you think it stacks up. 

mca

« Reply #2 on: 2 Apr 2008, 05:36 pm »
I was a big fan of the first Condemned game, so I'm going to have to pick this one up!

mcullinan

« Reply #3 on: 2 Apr 2008, 07:24 pm »
I havent got to play the first one... so I dont know how they compare, if its on the XBox 360 I will definitely check it out. Resident Evil was pretty scary, I definitely enjoyed that also.
Mike

whams

« Reply #4 on: 25 Apr 2008, 08:59 pm »
Just recently finished this game and I loved it. I am a massive fan of the 'survival horror' genre and this game certainly made me 'jump' on more the a few occasions  :o

Very intense gaming with an eerie atmosphere throughout....should satisfy my need for being 'shit scared' until Resident Evil 5 is released.