THE BEST $149 dollar speaker you’ll ever own…

Greg Marberry

• http://www.av123.com
THE BEST $149 dollar speaker you’ll ever own…
« on: 3 Jun 2005, 05:41 pm »
"… want a pair? --- Read On.

For some time now I’ve been enjoying my ELT PBS’s along with LRS’s … in my Home Theater system downstairs… Looks “off the hook” great, and sounds just sensational… Therein lies my dilemma.

Much to my great surprise the ELT PBS / LRS system just has not really caught on… I’m not sure why, but this system flat out “makes sense” --- Exciting, tuneful, robust and ultra-dynamic, while being extremely versatile and easy to deal with. I play all genres of music and film and these guys simply handle it all with aplomb.

The PBS’s work easily in all rooms and conditions because the built-in 150-watt woofer amplifier allows for more “tune-ability” than a normal loudspeaker would offer… We set the High Pass at 31Hz so all you have to do is connect your amp leads to the woofer amp and simply install the jumpers (which we provide, BTW) to the LRS’s… Simple and easy… you’re up and running in less than 5 minutes…

So how can this system (normally $850 for the pair) be $149 each… let me explain how we’re doing this…

For this deal we are going to package our XCD-88 CD Player/Transport together with a set of our ELT PBS / LRS at $597 dollars complete… That gives you the XCD-88 ($399 dollars list price) at $299 and each PBS / LRS at $149 dollars each or $298 for the set… So…

$149 X 2 (for the pair of PBS’s and LRS’s) this is $298 dollars

AND…

$299 for the XCD-88 (our Family Price)

Total Price… $597 (Essentially this is like getting the XCD-88 for free… and then some, when you consider the regular price for the PBS / LRS package)

I have decided to offer 30 sets of this amazing value in either of our Rosewoods… The regular Rocket Rosewood (which we all know and love) or our “delicious” Chocolate Rosewood version… If you want our Piano Black you must add $99 dollars to this package…

How about that for a deal… and no, we will not sell the PBS / LRS alone at $298 (so don’t call and ask… ? ) This is a package deal only, together with the XCD-88.

One last adder… Please be sure to talk to your Sales Rep if you’d like to add an A-60 MKII or A-120 MKII to this deal… We’ll have some super pricing at the ready should you decide to finish your package out with an award-winning ONIX Integrated Amp…

So… The Best $149 dollar speaker deal ever… Easily, this is the best deal we’ve ever offered… Limited to 30 sets and then the price goes back to the current $599 dollar package...

So… please give us a call or order here right away… We are ready to “expose” our Secret Weapon… the PBS / LRS package is one sensational loudspeaker --- and this is one ultra-sensational deal…

ENJOY!

MLS"

link