Alkaline Diet

Bendingwave

• Restricted
Re: Alkaline Diet
« Reply #100 on: 16 Oct 2018, 07:43 am »
https://www.webmd.com/cancer/amygdalin-cancer-treatment

If you understand what cancer is (not a fungus, that's the dumbest shit ever) then you understand why a little bit of cyanide isn't a cure.

The biggest problem with cancer is getting the body to recognize they aren't healthy cells, or even part of the "body" in a way they are suppose to be. The secondary problem is impaired immune systems that do recognize the problem. Sometimes the second comes after the first when changes are made, because of the stress on the body.

What the Research Says
Animal and lab studies of amygdalin have mixed results. Several found no benefit, while others suggest the chemical has a slight effect on certain kinds of cancer cells. It might help relieve pain.
To date, there haven't been any "controlled clinical trials" on amygdalin. This means scientists haven't compared people who receive the treatment to people who don't.

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #101 on: 16 Oct 2018, 12:45 pm »
I know absolutely nothing about these subjects, so I ran the thread by my retired chemist/micro biologist friend who said this is mostly hogwash.  I'll try to summarize her thoughts, if saliva is acidic you have acid reflux, the blood's pH is buffered by the liver and has nothing to do with what you eat.  The major factor in what you eat has nothing to do with you and everything to do with the biome inside you.  Sugars and wheat products feed bad bacteria, the healthy foods listed feed the good bacteria.  I hope I haven't mischaracterized her statements, but that's what I took away from her half hour discussion with me about it.  I'd be interested in the reaction of the intelligent posters we have here in this thread.  (Note that I linked the thread to her as an example of the wide ranging knowledge and superior intelligence of our members as she has a general distain for all things audiophile)

OzarkTom

« Reply #102 on: 16 Oct 2018, 02:05 pm »
An Italian doctor, Dr. Simoncini treats cancer with Sodium Bicarbonate says cancer is a fungus and treats it that way. He has a very high success rate, higher than chemo. I am sure he is labeled a quack by the AMA, anybody that comes up with an alternative way that is not AMA or FDA approved is called a quack. Here is a link to his book.

http://www.cancerisafungus.com/

WGH

« Reply #103 on: 16 Oct 2018, 02:22 pm »
An Italian doctor, Dr. Simoncini treats cancer with Sodium Bicarbonate says cancer is a fungus and treats it that way. He has a very high success rate, higher than chemo. I am sure he is labeled a quack by the AMA, anybody that comes up with an alternative way that is not AMA or FDA approved is called a quack. Here is a link to his book.

http://www.cancerisafungus.com/

Simoncini was tried and found guilty of fraud and manslaughter in 2006 after a patient died receiving his treatment.

In 2018, Simoncini received a 5-year jail sentence for culpable manslaughter of a cancer patient in 2011.
http://www.ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2018/01/15/doc-gets-5-yrs-for-treating-cancer_5a91a283-1572-4a99-ac63-5653fcdf5b3a.html

"Rome, January 15 - An Italian doctor got five and a half years in jail Monday for treating cancer with bicarbonate of soda.
    Tullio Simoncini, who has been disbarred, was convicted of treating the brain tumour of a 27-year-old Sicilian, Luca Olivotto, with bicarbonate of soda in a Tirana clinic six years ago.
    Simoncini's assistant, radiologist Roberto Gandini, got two years in jail.
    Both were found guilty of culpable manslaughter."

Breast Cancer Patient Sylvia Dies After Being Treated by Tullio Simoncini
https://anaximperator.wordpress.com/2008/11/12/sylvia-dies/

OzarkTom

« Reply #104 on: 16 Oct 2018, 04:15 pm »
Simoncini was tried and found guilty of fraud and manslaughter in 2006 after a patient died receiving his treatment.

In 2018, Simoncini received a 5-year jail sentence for culpable manslaughter of a cancer patient in 2011.
http://www.ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2018/01/15/doc-gets-5-yrs-for-treating-cancer_5a91a283-1572-4a99-ac63-5653fcdf5b3a.html

"Rome, January 15 - An Italian doctor got five and a half years in jail Monday for treating cancer with bicarbonate of soda.
    Tullio Simoncini, who has been disbarred, was convicted of treating the brain tumour of a 27-year-old Sicilian, Luca Olivotto, with bicarbonate of soda in a Tirana clinic six years ago.
    Simoncini's assistant, radiologist Roberto Gandini, got two years in jail.
    Both were found guilty of culpable manslaughter."

Breast Cancer Patient Sylvia Dies After Being Treated by Tullio Simoncini
https://anaximperator.wordpress.com/2008/11/12/sylvia-dies/

Too bad they don't do that with the AMA medical oncologists. I personally have had several friends die from the chemo. They would all probably drop out of oncology.

jules

« Reply #105 on: 16 Oct 2018, 09:00 pm »
I know absolutely nothing about these subjects, so I ran the thread by my retired chemist/micro biologist friend who said this is mostly hogwash.  I'll try to summarize her thoughts, if saliva is acidic you have acid reflux, the blood's pH is buffered by the liver and has nothing to do with what you eat.  The major factor in what you eat has nothing to do with you and everything to do with the biome inside you.  Sugars and wheat products feed bad bacteria, the healthy foods listed feed the good bacteria.  I hope I haven't mischaracterized her statements, but that's what I took away from her half hour discussion with me about it.  I'd be interested in the reaction of the intelligent posters we have here in this thread.  (Note that I linked the thread to her as an example of the wide ranging knowledge and superior intelligence of our members as she has a general distain for all things audiophile)

Yes indeed Leitroll. If the aim of this thread was to explore what should be considered as part of a healthy diet, it's gone totally off-track, now inexplicably extending out to explore quack cancer treatments. Might be a good time to euthanize the thread. 

macrojack

• Restricted
« Reply #106 on: 16 Oct 2018, 09:04 pm »
Yes indeed Leitroll. If the aim of this thread was to explore what should be considered as part of a healthy diet, it's gone totally off-track, now inexplicably extending out to explore quack cancer treatments. Might be a good time to euthanize the thread.
>>>> Or have a chat with Ozark Tom. He seems to be the primary divergent.

Bendingwave

• Restricted
« Reply #107 on: 16 Oct 2018, 09:11 pm »
Too bad they don't do that with the AMA medical oncologists. I personally have had several friends die from the chemo. They would all probably drop out of oncology.

EXACTLY!!!!!! Its a proven fact that Chemo is very dangerous as many people die year round due to the Chemos effects and not the cancer.......even way more dangerous when compared to natural herbs or baking soda etc...….yet when a doctor practices unconventional methods he is considered a quack and if any patient dies he is considered a murderer.....but if using conventional approved methods by the FDA (which is controlled by big Pharmakia) like Chemotherapy you can have thousand upon thousands of patients die and its considered normal with no real repercussions except for the occasional sue job....Once again the success rates of Chemo is very very low while the risks of Chemos side effects is very very high.....but for some reason that is the only treatment approved while any other type of cancer fighting treatment is not approved....I wonder why?....nah it couldn't be because Chemo is a hundred billion dollar industry world wide could it? SMDH :lol:

Yawl ever watch all those info commercials of all these "DRUGS" being pushed on tv every friggen night?......then they list the side effects (so its harder to sue them) like this drug can cause blindness, upper respitory problems, dizziness, fainting, suicidal thoughts ,kidney (renal) failure, stroke and even death...….then after 2 years there are commercials trying to sue those specific drugs due to all the side effects and death like if you suffered from agonizing side effects please call this number so we can help you get the compensation you deserve....How the heck does the FDA pass these (PRESCRIPTION) drugs with so many dangerous side effects but ban B-17 which is readily available legally in certain foods you eat. SMDH

Bendingwave

• Restricted
« Reply #108 on: 16 Oct 2018, 09:30 pm »

You've just proven to everyone that a healthy diet does work by saying bad acidic foods like sugars and wheat feed "BAD BACTERIA", while healthy alkaline foods feed the good bacteria.....CASE CLOSED

OzarkTom

« Reply #109 on: 16 Oct 2018, 09:36 pm »
>>>> Or have a chat with Ozark Tom. He seems to be the primary divergent.

So diets has nothing to do with the very high rates of cancer, ALS, diabetes, and heart disease today? That is a new one on me. Sugar is the number 1 cause of cancer today.

https://www.disclose.tv/sugar-identified-as-a-number-1-cause-of-cancer-surge-in-modern-history-310825

Bendingwave

• Restricted
« Reply #110 on: 16 Oct 2018, 09:48 pm »
So diets has nothing to do with the very high rates of cancer, ALS, diabetes, and heart disease today? That is a new one on me. Sugar is the number 1 cause of cancer today.

https://www.disclose.tv/sugar-identified-as-a-number-1-cause-of-cancer-surge-in-modern-history-310825

EXACTLY!!!!!!! Even Cancer treatment centers will tell you to avoid sugar because Cancer THRIVES on sugars which further proves once again that DIET does play a part.

I cant fathom how the rest of you cant see it....don't tell me only OzarkTom and myself veil has been lifted. LOL

jhm731

« Reply #111 on: 16 Oct 2018, 10:30 pm »
Yawl ever watch all those info commercials of all these "DRUGS" being pushed on tv every friggen night?......then they list the side effects (so its harder to sue them) like this drug can cause blindness, upper respitory problems, dizziness, fainting, suicidal thoughts ,kidney (renal) failure, stroke and even death...….then after 2 years there are commercials trying to sue those specific drugs due to all the side effects and death like if you suffered from agonizing side effects please call this number so we can help you get the compensation you deserve....How the heck does the FDA pass these (PRESCRIPTION) drugs with so many dangerous side effects but ban B-17 which is readily available legally in certain foods you eat. SMDH

The Trump Administration has unveiled a plan to lower prescription drug prices. It’s called the American Patients First Plan and involves forcing pharmaceutical companies to reveal the list price of drugs in television advertisements.