Silver Trannies?

JoshK

Silver Trannies?
« on: 29 Jan 2003, 09:55 pm »
Hi John,

What ever happened with the order for the silver trannies?  Didn't come through yet?

Josh

John Chapman

• Facilitator
    • http://www.bentaudio.com
Silver Trannies?
« Reply #1 on: 29 Jan 2003, 11:01 pm »
Hello!

Talk about timing! I finally got an update today and within 2 weeks  I will have enough silver TX102's to supply units to everyone who was on 'the list' I keep here. I'll be e-mailing those who I'd allocated silvers to in the next week or so. Then about 10 days later the 'official' order of silver magnet wire will arrive and I should have stock on silvers from then on. Finally!

Many Thansk!

John Chapman
www.bentaudio.com

JoshK

Silver Trannies?
« Reply #2 on: 4 Mar 2003, 04:29 pm »
Not to be a pest, but whatever became of the silver trannies?  I assume you still haven't gotten any since I had not heard back.

Quest

RE: Silver TX-102 trannie
« Reply #3 on: 6 Mar 2003, 07:02 am »
Hi Josh!

John Chapman is currently away on a business trip.

I will keep a note about this for you.

If you have any questions or concerns please let me your John know (john@bentaudio.com) I will relay the message to him...

Thanks for your patience.

Quest :wink: (on behalf of John Chapman of Bent Audio while he's off on a business trip...)

John Chapman

• Facilitator
    • http://www.bentaudio.com
Silver Trannies?
« Reply #4 on: 22 Mar 2003, 08:33 pm »
Hello!

Back now from my 'Bussiness Trip'. Actually really a holliday - although I did spend a great afternoon and evening with the FAL folks - hard to call that bussiness it was such a pleasure....

I have a couple of pairs of silvers here but they are pretty much spoken for. Finally the large order of silver we have been waiting for has come in to S&B and so we will no longer have to wait for silvers. I'll be getting some silvers along with each shipment I have sent over and will try to keep them in stock. I get shipments about every 3 weeks or so. As always just e-mail if you think you'll be wanting some and I'll allocate a pair so you don't need to wait too long for them.

Many Thanks!

John Chapman
www.bentaudio.com