Bepure 1 Monitors SOLD

Rshorb

Bepure 1 Monitors SOLD
« on: 9 Feb 2024, 04:29 pm »
I’m selling my Bepure 1 Monitors. These were Jim’s first pair. Black front baffle and Pepper Wood veneer. These are brand new pulled them out of there boxes just to test for functionality. I would prefer a local sale as I hate shipping companies. These were 6295 plus the extra cost for the non standard veneer and upgraded binding posts and plate. I’ll post some better pictures or email them to an interested buyer. I’m in the Gettysburg PA area. And willing to drive to meet up. Asking price is 4500. Thanks

« Last Edit: 26 Feb 2024, 08:27 pm by Rshorb »

Phil A

Re: Bepure 1 Monitors For Sale
« Reply #1 on: 9 Feb 2024, 05:46 pm »
Good luck with the sale (good thing I don't live closer).  i've rearranged the picture so it is easier for others to see how nice these speakers are.

Rshorb

« Reply #2 on: 9 Feb 2024, 06:03 pm »
Thanks. I might need help with that later when I post the rest. Here is the photo Jim took of them

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 9 Feb 2024, 06:19 pm »
If you have the image in your Gallery on Audio Circle, on the lower right is an option to rotate it or edit it.

Rshorb

« Reply #4 on: 9 Feb 2024, 06:57 pm »
Thanks Phil

rlee8394

« Reply #5 on: 9 Feb 2024, 06:59 pm »
May I ask the reason for the sale?

-Ron

Phil A

« Reply #6 on: 9 Feb 2024, 07:34 pm »
btw for those interested (and if I lived where I lived just over a decade back in Northern VA and of course was younger, it would be a good possibility I might not be able to pass this deal up) - the Salk website page for these speakers is here - https://www.salksound.com/model.php?model=BePure%201%20Monitor     It's one of the typically beautifly finished Salk speakers with top notch drivers.  Someone is going to have a great pair of speakers.

Tone Depth

• Music Lover
    • SRLPE Wheel Works
« Reply #7 on: 9 Feb 2024, 09:11 pm »
I'm interested and just sent a P.M.

Rshorb

« Reply #8 on: 9 Feb 2024, 09:14 pm »
I’m currently sitting on 13 pairs of Salk speakers. And realized at my young age of 38 everything is getting harder to do.My speakers are stored upstairs in an unused bedroom and all my equipment is downstairs. Last weekend I had to move my 9.5’s upstairs and move the Exotica’s and subwoofers downstairs. This was the point i realized I needed to thin the collection.

Rshorb

« Reply #9 on: 9 Feb 2024, 11:34 pm »
Sale Pending

Rocket

« Reply #10 on: 10 Feb 2024, 07:40 am »
Hi,

Your one crazy man lol... 13 pairs of Salk Sound speakers now that is amazing.

Good luck with the sale :).

Cheers Rod

Rshorb

« Reply #12 on: 10 Feb 2024, 03:42 pm »
If Jim wouldn’t have retired I probably would have needed one.

2oldcranks

« Reply #13 on: 10 Feb 2024, 03:54 pm »
Good luck with your "thinning" the 'heard' , I am surprised your closing Salk's east showroom   :icon_lol:
Wonder which will make the cut for keepers?

Hope your well,im sad for your loss

rlee8394

« Reply #14 on: 10 Feb 2024, 04:31 pm »
Rshorb,

Are you going to continue to thin your Salk speaker collection? If so which models?

Thanks,
Ron

RonN5

« Reply #15 on: 10 Feb 2024, 04:33 pm »
There is a fine line between hoarding and cornering the market  :lol:  On the other hand, the Salk speakers are a great choice for either!

Ledhead26

« Reply #16 on: 10 Feb 2024, 05:12 pm »
Dang Randy, never thought I’d see you let a pair of your Salks go…somebody better jump on these before he changes his mind!

Rshorb

Re: Bepure 1 Monitors Sale Pending
« Reply #17 on: 10 Feb 2024, 06:40 pm »
I’m going to make an update about “Thinning the collection “. I think these will be the only ones I’m going to let go. Seemed like a good idea at the time since I own the Bepure2’s. But it feels like I’m letting go one of my own children.

There is a Sale Pending on these. The new owner is sending me a check so once it gets to me I’ll mark them as Sold.

So it looks like Salks east coast showroom will stay open for the future.

Randy

« Reply #18 on: 10 Feb 2024, 09:30 pm »
Do you know how many sets of the Bepure 1s Jim made and sold. They sure weren't available very long before the co. was shutdown.  I was tempted but couldn't mentally swing the $6000 asking price and was considering your pair, but I am a slow mover.

Rshorb

« Reply #19 on: 10 Feb 2024, 11:29 pm »
I’m thinking 3 pairs