Gill Audio/Arte Forma Audio

the_audio_files

• Industry Participant
Gill Audio/Arte Forma Audio
« on: 2 Oct 2018, 04:39 pm »
Hey it's Ryan here from Gill Audio/Arte Forma Audio and I wanted to introduce myself and announce that Gill Audio is a division of Arte Forma Audio from Taiwan (arteformaaudio.com.tw) that is very excited to be showing some brand new gear at RMAF this weekend. AFA has been designing some very nice tube gear by Norman Yang for the past 10 years and Gill Audio will focus on Norman's solid-state electronics designs and loudspeaker designs.  He is truly a gifted engineer and will be with me and Michael Gill in room 518 spinning some sweet tunes on one of our turntable offerings! We will be showing one monitor from our Proxima line that is currently being reviewed by Clement Perry from Stereotimes (the guys at Enjoy The Music have it's bigger brother in for review too), two monitors from our Cassini line and one floorstander from our Cassini line.  In addition we will have our highly reviewed Ruby integrated (see Stereotimes review from Nov '17 - Most Wanted Component) in it's 2nd generation now with remote.  Plus we are very excited to bring out our big guns, the Komodo Dragon Monoblocks!  These items will all be available via our website (currently under construction): gill-audio.com
Looking forward to meeting everybody to discuss tunes, gear, Georgia Football or whatever else you may want to talk about!  I can promise the room will be playing the best tunes at the show b/c isn't that why we do this?!  The playlist will be available via Tidal and will also include any vinyl selections that I bring....please drop by and say hello and lend your ear, heart and soul to Gill Audio!
follow me on IG: the_audio_files or my blog: theaudiofiles.blog

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Gill Audio/Arte Forma Audio
« Reply #1 on: 2 Oct 2018, 08:53 pm »
Welcome Ryan, we like tube amps :thumb:

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #2 on: 3 Oct 2018, 03:32 am »
Hello, Ryan.

Welcome to AC.

I'd like to know more about those speakers. Will they be sold in Taiwan?

Michael

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 3 Oct 2018, 01:18 pm »
Welcome!