J&F Wood Products manufacturing speaker cabinets for over a decade

JFWood

Hi Just wanted to join the Audio Circle because I love building speaker cabinets.  Love this industry and wanted to let you all know if you ever need any speaker cabinets please feel to give us a shot at www.jandfwoodproducts.com.

Were in Riverside, CA.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Welcome JFWood :thumb:

srb

This would belong in the Industry Introductions circle, and I'm sure a facilitator will move it there for you.

Welcome aboard.

Folsom

A lot of people that like GR-Research would surely be interested since the guy who use to do a lot for them is gone.

Guy 13

A warm welcome to AudioCircle Mr. JF

Guy 13

DS-21

Are your minimum quantities hobbyist-friendly (i.e. 2-3) or more small-business friendly (more)?

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Are your minimum quantities hobbyist-friendly (i.e. 2-3) or more small-business friendly (more)?
+1

Phil A

Welcome to AC!

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven

+2!

:thumb:

brj

Welcome to AC!

I'll add my own "+1" to the hobbiest-friendly order count question.  I'd love to own more speakers, but even "fifty enclosures" (much less the thousand!) is likely pushing things! :)

Any chance of an expanded photo album of your work?  Thanks!

vonnie123

Hi Just wanted to join the Audio Circle because I love building speaker cabinets.  Love this industry and wanted to let you all know if you ever need any speaker cabinets please feel to give us a shot at www.jandfwoodproducts.com.

Were in Riverside, CA.

Welcome.....nice to know you're nearby.....do you complete small custom jobs for a couple of enclosures, or is your company more focused on the larger jobs? 

JFWood

Hello everyone!  First, I would like to thank you all for the warm welcome.  Second, my apologies for the delayed response and for future delays in response.  I will try to come on here at least once a day since we have a very hectic but fun manufacturing schedule going on.  Thank you "Full Range Man" for moving the thread to where it belongs, my apologies for posting it in the wrong place. 

Dear Folsom, DS-21, Full Range Man, mresseguie, brj, vonnie123 our company is focused on larger jobs, however, we do build prototypes for many companies.  As you probably know, prototypes tend to be high in cost due to setting up machines to build a very low qty.  What I have seen is that many hobbyists and audio enthusiasts inquire about the same type of speaker model or kit.  If we could build a small batch together it would help in getting the cost down.  Please feel free to contact us by going through our website at www.jandfwood.com and filling out a contact form and I will get back to you with a quote if needed.  If lead time is not important than we could figure out a way to build one off custom cabinets as machinery opens up and it will definitely help the cost as well. 

More than anything though I am just happy to join this forum and learn more about the type of speakers you all like now a days and see the trend that is happening with speakers.  I really enjoy the industry and the builds.  Thanks again for being so welcoming and may you all have a great day!

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
Thanks JF Wood.