SOLD: Gabriel Gold Reflection V2 - 1 meter RCA to RCA interconnects

RobWilJr

I've got a 1 meter pair of Gabriel Gold IC's with locking RCA connectors. Gabriel Gold uses a unique blend of pure gold, silver and copper in the conductors. I've got 3 pair and due to a system reconfiguration I only need two pair. RCA connectors uses rhodium plating on the contact area and center pin. Very classy looking interconnect with great detail, clarity and huge soundstage. These are like new condition.

From the builder,
"The Metallurgical structure of the NEW Reflection V2 differs in every possible way from original Reflection.
The hot lead is 99.99 24K Gold/99.999 Silver
Return is 24K Gold/UPOCC Copper

The blending of these elements are critical in controlling the conductivity, resistance, inductance, capacitance in the design. Internal Geometry has been re-worked and engineered to streamline the flow of electrons.
The Reflection V2 uses larger AWG conductors than the original Reflection and offers phenomenal imaging, lifelike breath, startling clarity with a huge natural vibrant soundstage."

$200 shipped, firm, Paypal included. Will ship USPS Priority Mail same day as payment.

« Last Edit: 13 Mar 2018, 02:11 am by RobWilJr »