Bella EXtreme 100 mono blocs - brand new -ready to go - $5800

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Available is one brand new pair of V-Cap Bella EXtreme 100 mono bloc tube amplifiers. These were built for a reviewer in November 06. Due to time constraints on the reviewer's end, the review never materialized. It took some time to get them shipped back.
 These are brand new units and will be sold as new with full 5 year warranty. They have only the initial 12 hour system test done here at my facility. After returning, I went through the amps and did an additional 5 hours of system testing.

This pair does have the balanced inputs but no triode.
 Will come with Valve Art KT88 output tubes.

Asking $5800 for the pair plus shipping. Regular price $8500. You are saving $1,200 off the current introductory pricing of $6995.

http://www.bellaextreme.com/Bellaextreme100.htm

(The amp in the picture belongs to Robert Lee of Acoustic Zen. He bought a pair at RMAF 06)
« Last Edit: 21 May 2007, 07:37 pm by Response Audio »

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
 Sorry folks but I cannot add any further options to this pair. What I will include is a set of 2" Aluminum cones in a 3 point configuration.

richidoo

I heard Robert's amps at RMAF with Adagio and Modwright. All I can say is WOW!!! Fantastic amps. Takes the music to another level. Right up there with the very best PP tube amps.   :drool:
Rich

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Thanks for the comments Rich. The feedback from RMAF 06 was better than we could have hoped for. Having the first review go live two days before Christmas was also very helpful.

More show feedback and coverage can be found here as well:

http://www.responseaudio.com/rmaf2006.htm

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Hello AC members,
 After my 3rd inquiry on these this Sunday morning, I have decided that I will offer to install triode switching on this pair of amplifiers. The additional cost would be $100 and would take about a week to get them on the bench to perform the work.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Sorry folks - these units have been SOLD. They will soon be nestled in th ehome of an AC member.

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
Sorry folks - these units have been SOLD. They will soon be nestled in th ehome of an AC member.

They are nestled in and have been playing 10-20 hrs a day in an effort to get them broken in. 

No comments on the sound yet, but they are well built and have been trouble free and easy to use.

Here are a few not so high quality pictures:

George

arthurs

Awesome George!  Keep us posted as you listen to them.... :thumb:

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Those Bella's sounded very good at RMAF...in fact all of Bill's amps at the show sounded good 8)
Have fun George.... :green:

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Bella EXtreme 100 mono blocs - brand new -ready to go -
« Reply #9 on: 10 Jun 2007, 03:28 pm »
Thank you for posting the pictures Zybar. That is a great looking room and we always love to see "system pictures", especially when it contains some of our components :green:.
 I see from the pictures that you are running the amps in Triode driving the Vanndy 5A's with 60 watts.

Lonewolf, thank you for the kind comments about my amps at RAMF.