More music from Response Audio

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
More music from Response Audio
« on: 20 Jul 2006, 02:11 pm »
I recently came across another artist who's music I enjoy very much. I guess you could characterize it as...... well, I think this person hit it right on the head.

Brilliant, simply brilliant!! This CD is packed with multiple stylistic influences from Blues to Country, Folk to Rock, Latin, with some Funk and Jazz in the mix. Dan Fluegel has his own captivating unique voice, yet reflects some qualities of Bryan Adams and Rod Stewart as well. Great backup vocals and musicians with a wonderful mix of various instruments to enjoy!

Keep in mind these recording are not meant to be "References" rather an enjoyable musical experience. They sound more lively and real that your typical reference recordings.

Dan is opening for The Little River Band tomorrow night here locally at a benefit concert for local flood victims.

Dan is personally coming by the store today to drop off several copies of each of his albums so I will be able to start shipping as soon as tomorrow.

Here is my website link. You can sample music by clicking on his logo and going to AUDIO. It will take you to CDBaby.com but I will have sample tracks on my website soon enough. Let me know your thoughts.

http://www.responseaudio.com/music_at_response_audio.htm

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: More music from Response Audio
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jul 2006, 07:01 pm »
 hello all.
 Dan Fluegel just left from dropping off a box of CD's. I am listening to his newer one now, Borrowed Time and I think tomorrow night will be one hell of a good time. He will also be playing music from his new album to be released later this summer.

Tomorrow's event is now listed on Little River Band's website (link below) right at the top of the page "July 21, 06 BC Open / PGA Tour Event". This will be a big outdoor concert at the Enjoy Golf Course that is a mile from my home (they have a large concert area) that I am sure will go till the wee hours of the morning.

http://www.littleriverband.com/home.php

Gotta love live music!!!

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: More music from Response Audio
« Reply #2 on: 23 Jul 2006, 02:20 pm »
I just thought I would mention a bit of Irony here:

The concert Friday night was for "flood relief" for people in the area that were flooded by the Susquehanna River.
 The headlining band was "The Little River Band".

It wasn't so little as it was taking out homes all along it's banks.