Sold- Belles 22a Tube Hybrid Preamp - 3 sets of tubes included ($1100 shipped)

RonN5

Power Modules David Belles is well known to most of us.  Until 2020 he was offering both tube and solid state gear with a great reputation for affordable gear that sounded great.

What I'm offering is tube/mosfet hybrid line stage that David stopped producing in 2020.  It is single ended only and sounds fantastic.  I will sell it with our without tubes and shipped or pick up and adjust the price accordingly.  The vintage is 2015 and the tubes are pretty new with low hours.  I'm rating it an 8.

Shipped with a full complement of tubes (12au7) (EH gold pin, EH standard, Matched NOS 1960s Mazda Belvu grey plates from Brent Jesse - now $230)  and tube gripper, I'm asking $1100.    I have the original box which will be bubble wrapped and placed in a tough outer box.  Also included are the power cord, manual and torx and allen tools for removing the cover.

I've posted a number of photos below and much more detail in my ad on USAM.

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/650046677-belles-22a-linestage-tubemosfet-preamp/?utm_campaign=new-classified-ad&utm_source=notification&utm_medium=email

Please message me with any questions.

This is a really good sounding preamp, thanks for looking.

« Last Edit: 4 Dec 2023, 10:58 pm by RonN5 »