Recommended Photos to Get Significant Other to Buy-in on Acoustic Panels

TF1216

• Industry Participant
Hey Everyone,

Can you folks please help me compile a group of photos that have extremely high WAF?  I went to the Art Panels link and the images don't do the installations justice.  I asked for treatments for Christmas and she is THINKING about it.   :thumb:  She despised my old DIY panels which set me back 9,999 steps   :duh:

Thanks a bunch!
« Last Edit: 2 Dec 2013, 05:32 pm by tf121682 »

murphy11

Re: Recommended Photos to Get Significant Other to Buy-in
« Reply #1 on: 2 Dec 2013, 03:39 pm »

This is printed burlap available at local fabric stores (Michaels, etc) It comes in a variety of themes and mostly neutral shades like what is the picture. May not be a good fit for your better half but figured I'd post in case others wanted to see. I covered a panel in this fabric in my man cave and in the past she's made me take down treatments (I know, I turned in my man card early in my marriage) but she didn't even blink at these panels. They do have feminine themes, paris etc so you never know...

EDIT: I don't know how to rotate pics but that is a vertical panel at the refelection point

TF1216

• Industry Participant
Thanks murphy11. 

dpatters

My wife bought in to my installation.

TF1216

• Industry Participant
Please keep 'em coming guys!

TJHUB

Not from GIK, but to help you out...

Glenn Kuras

• Industry Contributor
Need to get a full shot of it but the one behind me is my personal fav.

PDR

• May the best man win
These are not GIK either, but if/when I buy, it would be from them.

My wife loved the look of my old system......

I prefer the new one......but it may be the testosterone.... :icon_twisted:

robcentola

My wife bought in to my installation.

Wow, the dimensions are nearly the same in my house and I'm struggling. With your current treatments, do you notice a difference? Blows me away how close it is.

Thanks

dpatters

I thought the difference was significant.  Really tightened the bass and got rid of slap echo.  I also have 2 242 Acoustic panels on the back wall.  This room was really "lively" even with the area rugs on the hardwood floors. I move the 242 panel away from the fireplace when not listening. This is really something I should have done a long time ago.

Don