Tekton Impact Monitors

cementhead

Tekton Impact Monitors
« on: 16 Jan 2019, 03:46 pm »
Tekton Impact Monitors.I am currently cleaning out some speakers from the herd ( I have 4 sets, and just sold 1...) so I am selling my Impact Monitors with the upgraded crossover and Cardas binding posts. They also have the gloss finish option and grills, and are serial numbers 1 and 2. Lots of reviews (https://hometheaterreview.com/tekton-design-impact-monitor-bookshelf-speaker-reviewed/ These are sweet speakers that  I am asking 1600.00 for. Not even 3 years old and they were rotated with the other monitors that I have. I can demo and prefer a local sale, Paypal and shipping from 06370 not included. Thanks for looking. :thumb:

jonbee

Re: Tekton Impact Monitors
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jan 2019, 08:52 pm »
D*mn, those look fantastic.

cementhead

« Reply #2 on: 17 Jan 2019, 02:37 am »
...and they sound fantastic!!

Dsaldivar

« Reply #3 on: 17 Jan 2019, 03:23 am »
Hi!
Of the two speakers you’re selling which one is:
- better for jazz/classical?
- more dynamic?
- overall better speaker?
Thanks,
Dan

cementhead

« Reply #4 on: 17 Jan 2019, 01:19 pm »
These both are great speakers, in my opinion. Then Tektons are a little more dynamic, both have great soundstage. The BMR's are a tad more laid back, maybe because they're not as efficient. Love the RAAL tweeter. The array in the Tektons is pretty sweet, too. I really have a hard time deciding which one I like better  :dunno:. 860-859-3876 if you want to discuss further, Dan. Thank you, Jeff

cementhead

« Reply #5 on: 22 Jan 2019, 09:52 pm »
Sale Pending!

cementhead

« Reply #6 on: 27 Jan 2019, 02:32 pm »
SOLD!!