Stands for SongSurround IIs and SongCenter

darwin

Stands for SongSurround IIs and SongCenter
« on: 19 Feb 2010, 08:31 pm »
While I'm waiting for my speakers to be made, I'm trying to come up with some stands to use with them. I need 2 pairs of stands for the SongSurround IIs and one stand for the SongCenter. I would them all to match in color and material, if possible. I'm also looking for something fairly inexpensive, although I realize that can be something of a challenge. :green: Metal stands in a black finish would probably look the best with my speakers.
Does anyone have any ideas on what I could use and where I could find them online?

vintagebob

Re: Stands for SongSurround IIs and SongCenter
« Reply #1 on: 19 Feb 2010, 11:40 pm »
While I'm waiting for my speakers to be made, I'm trying to come up with some stands to use with them. I need 2 pairs of stands for the SongSurround IIs and one stand for the SongCenter. I would them all to match in color and material, if possible. I'm also looking for something fairly inexpensive, although I realize that can be something of a challenge. :green: Metal stands in a black finish would probably look the best with my speakers.
Does anyone have any ideas on what I could use and where I could find them online?

http://www.standsandmounts.com/speakerstands.aspx

darwin

« Reply #2 on: 21 Feb 2010, 04:07 pm »
^ Thanks much, they have just what I need. For the SSIIs I'm assuming that I would want 29 inch stands, rather than 24 inch?
I'm also looking for footers that will match the silver spikes on the SongSubs. Does anyone have a link to those?

jsalk

« Reply #3 on: 21 Feb 2010, 05:42 pm »
^ Thanks much, they have just what I need. For the SSIIs I'm assuming that I would want 29 inch stands, rather than 24 inch?
I'm also looking for footers that will match the silver spikes on the SongSubs. Does anyone have a link to those?

If the stands have 1/4 20 inserts, we can supply exta spikes.

- Jim

darwin

« Reply #4 on: 22 Feb 2010, 03:08 pm »
If the stands have 1/4 20 inserts, we can supply exta spikes.

- Jim

Thanks Jim, I may order some of those from you. But what I'm looking for are the "cups" that are put under the spikes to protect hardwood/vinyl flooring. I've found brass ones, but none in silver.

divisionbell77

« Reply #5 on: 22 Feb 2010, 03:34 pm »
http://www.oregondv.com/Brass%20Floor%20Pads.htm

above is some black ones.  i googled 'speaker spikes cones' to find them.