Keep Peter Ledermann of Soundsmith in your thoughts and prayers

sturgus

Glad to hear that things are looking up. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Sonny

Just got this update on AA...

"Hi everyone, This is John from Soundsmith. I wanted to let you know that Peter is recovering at home now and will be convalescing for some time. That means that he will be out of touch with people for a while. This is great news to all who have posted on this site! Keep on praying for him, he's coming out of the woods, but it will be some time before total recovery."

Chris

Thank you for the great news Chris!  I am sure that saying "best wishes for a full recovery, Peter", would be what we all on the circle is hoping for!
Tuan

twitch54

Thank you for the great news Chris!  I am sure that saying "best wishes for a full recovery, Peter", would be what we all on the circle is hoping for!
Tuan

X2 !!

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
Great news when you hear that "recovering at home" phrase.  So many outcomes that don't go that way.   I haven't met this man, but by all accounts a good person, glad he's on the mend.

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
Great news when you hear that "recovering at home" phrase.  So many outcomes that don't go that way.   I haven't met this man, but by all accounts a good person, glad he's on the mend.

Yes about .4%.

charles