Keep Peter Ledermann of Soundsmith in your thoughts and prayers

Scottdazzle

From Peter Ledermann of Soundsmith via Michael Fremer: “Michael maybe you can post it somewhere I sure could use some prayers I'm in the hospital but the second round of covid-19 with large blood clots in both lungs. Not good”

GentleBender

You got it. I may not know Peter but God does.

sturgus

So sorry to hear this. Prayers

Jack the cat

• At the gates of delirium
Covid 19 is real, please do all you can to prevent further spread - prayer and positive vibrations for those suffering......

Rocket

Hi,

Wow a second case of covid 19. This disease is so unpredictable with how it will affect the individual person. I hope he recovers.

Cheers Rod

SoCalWJS

So sorry to hear this News. Thoughts & Prayers to our Brethren in the Audio World.

Get Better soon Peter!

Mike B.

I am sorry to hear this. Sending my best wishes for a full  recovery.

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
Best wishes for a full recover from this insidious disease.  A second infection is indeed very troubling.

HAL

• Industry Contributor
Best wishes for his recovery.  Nothing about Covid19 is easy to deal with.  Had multiple extended family members contract it and all got very sick. 

borism

Also want to add my best wishes for his full recovery!

JCarney

My thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. Peter is one of the truly nice people you would want to meet. Just a gem of a man.

Get better soon my man,
JCarney

audio.bill

I've had the pleasure of meeting Peter at his AXPONA seminars, he's a real mensch and a great resource of analog knowledge which he freely shares. Sending my best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.

gene9p

spoke with him a few weeks ago.....

I posted this on the VPI turntable forum where others like myself use Pete's cartridges.

mlundy57

• Industry Participant
Here’s hoping you get well soon

Mike

Carl V

Speedy recovery. Yes indeed a great guy.

rodge827

Just got this update on AA...

"Hi everyone, This is John from Soundsmith. I wanted to let you know that Peter is recovering at home now and will be convalescing for some time. That means that he will be out of touch with people for a while. This is great news to all who have posted on this site! Keep on praying for him, he's coming out of the woods, but it will be some time before total recovery."

Chris

brooklyn

I had the pleasure of speaking with Peter a few months ago. A great guy. Having gotten through covid myself last July I pray that he is truly on the mend..

Big Red Machine

Just got this update on AA...

"Hi everyone, This is John from Soundsmith. I wanted to let you know that Peter is recovering at home now and will be convalescing for some time. That means that he will be out of touch with people for a while. This is great news to all who have posted on this site! Keep on praying for him, he's coming out of the woods, but it will be some time before total recovery."

Chris

It's an aggravatingly slow recovery process. The good thing is he is on that path.

bkatbamna

good to know he has recovered enough to be discharged.

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
Get well soon. Wow second time. Did he get a vaccine after first bout ? In our prayers.

charles