FS: Inventory Reduction Sale - Bakoon, BMC, Fostex, iFi Audio, Sennheiser

hometheaterdoc

• Industry Participant
Everyone,

Rather than put up a bunch more ads, I thought I'd combine these into a single post and keep track of it this way. 

Here are the items being sold off or inventory reduced and the quantities available:

Qty.   Description   MSRP   Discount off MSRP   Sale Price
1   Bakoon HPA-01 (black) - New, Sealed   $1795.00   30%   $1256.50

1   Fostex HP-A4 DAC/headphone amp - Demo   $499.99 $199.00

1   Fostex HP-V1 portable battery powered tube headphone amp - Demo   $699.99 $299.99

1   Sennheiser IE800 - New, Sealed   $799.99   35.00%   $479.99

1   Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black (Android Edition) - Demo   $249.99   56.00%   $79.99

1   Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black (Android Edition) - New, Sealed   $249.99   44.00%   $109.99

1   Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black (iOS Edition) - New, Sealed   $249.99   44.00%   $109.99

1   Sennheiser Urbanite XL Navy (iOS Edition) - Demo   $249.99   56.00%   $79.99

All prices listed above do NOT include shipping.  They DO include us eating the credit card, paypal, or amazon payments fees.  We can process the order privately via email, over the phone, or we can setup a private link on our website to allow you to view the product, add it to your shopping cart, and checkout through our secure website.

Feel free to send us a PM on here, send us an email (sales at nightanddayaudio dot com) or give us a call (919 six three two 2569) if you wish to discuss any of the items listed above... or if you wish to purchase anything.  We can finalize things over PM/email, over the phone, or I can provide you a private product link on our website with the items you wish to purchase so you can add it to your cart and checkout on our secure website using credit card or amazon payments.

Let us know if you have any questions at all or if there is anything at all we can do for you.  Thanks!

« Last Edit: 9 Sep 2015, 02:15 pm by hometheaterdoc »

hometheaterdoc

• Industry Participant
updated the list to remove items sold and adjust a couple prices....  a good chunk are listed way below our cost now....  please let us know if you have any questions or would like to purchase.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: 1 May 2015, 06:32 pm by hometheaterdoc »

santacore

I just got my 2 pairs of headphones in from the doc. Shipping was prompt and packing great. Thanks for a great deal!

roscoeiii

Someone grab that iTube. Great little product.

hometheaterdoc

• Industry Participant
updated the list to include items for inventory reduction and remove sold items.  Please check out the first post for all the details.  Thanks!