USB Disruptor, an introduction from Rob Priore, founder and inventor

USBdisruptor

• Industry Participant
Hello Circle members, a much admired audio designer, well known to the world, advised me to post here. I hope I can get a fair review from members, this product has been very polarizing in the audio world. I have spent much time assembling as much evidence as possible as to the mechanism of action, the product is patent pending, and I encourage everyone to spend some time reading the reviews, all from 2016, that have been done around the globe.

If you're using a computer to serve audio to a DAC, the USB Disruptor does three things to give you the best sonic experience from high resolution material:

We cut the power connection between computer and DAC, separate the 5 volt power lead from the sensitive digital lines inside the USB cable, and deactivate the conductivity of the USB cable exterior fittings.

There's a whitepaper on our website with the underlying mechanism of action explained for the three problems we solve with our products.

If you're already doing all these things, then you're probably getting great sound. If not, you may be missing out

San Francisco Audiophile Society Review – “The USB Disruptor is one of those products that once its effect is heard, it’s hard to imagine not having in the system. Its effect was very positive, and for a measly $150, a no-brainer, since (to me) it’s easily worth five times the price!” – August 2016

TNT Audio Review of USB Disruptor – “The USB Disruptor is now a permanent contributor to the pleasure I derive in listening to great recorded music. Highly recommended.”  May 2016

Stereo Times Review of USB Disruptor and DaBigGenius™ products – “In all honesty I was not prepared for the level of improvement the unassuming USB Disruptor would provide.”  March 2016

Listed in the HD Tracks Digital Accessory Store – USB Disruptor was developed using high resolution music from HD Tracks. The talented people at HD Tracks tested our USB Disruptor and liked what they heard. USB Disruptor visitors get 20% off HD Tracks, please see our store for details.

Audiogon Review:

Sam B., Richmond, VA – “The USB Disruptor (5 volt power supply) and “DaBigGenius” No 5 volt (USB cable), both under $150.00 are by a shockingly large margin the most cost effective improvements made to my digital audio system and have made digital audio as close to perfect as I have heard. “