CDT-10

Westerwälder

CDT-10
« on: 21 Dec 2018, 05:55 pm »
I hear news about a cdt-10. is that true? What is there to report? Does it differ only by the design, or is it for me (at the moment cdt-8) a recommendation?

rustydoglim

Re: CDT-10
« Reply #1 on: 21 Dec 2018, 06:51 pm »
Yes, it is expected to ship sometime late January, and we will provide more info after the holidays.

Eisener Bart

« Reply #2 on: 29 Dec 2018, 03:37 pm »
Most intrigue - will it playback SACD or not...

Samoyed

« Reply #3 on: 29 Dec 2018, 09:26 pm »
I can’t wait to hear....

rustydoglim

« Reply #4 on: 30 Dec 2018, 05:51 pm »
No, it will not play SACD, which requires different transport than CD.
The estimated ship date is Feb. 2019

envydd

« Reply #5 on: 30 Dec 2018, 07:56 pm »
What’s the main difference between this and the cdt8? Form factor to match evo and ida32?

rustydoglim

« Reply #6 on: 4 Jan 2019, 01:54 am »
I don't know, product has not been officially announced yet :)

maxima95

« Reply #7 on: 26 Feb 2019, 06:04 pm »
Is there any information on this transport?

Thanks

rustydoglim

« Reply #8 on: 27 Feb 2019, 09:32 am »
Working on the firmware. The schedule is mid to late March.

Samoyed

« Reply #9 on: 12 Mar 2019, 12:18 pm »
Price?

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
« Reply #10 on: 16 Mar 2019, 12:56 pm »
Will it replace the CDT-8 Pro?  Will it still have I2S output (that matches the one in the CDT-8 Pro)?

rustydoglim

« Reply #11 on: 19 Mar 2019, 06:01 pm »
No, CDT-10 is part of the "10 series", so performance wise shoud be better than CDT-8 Pro.  I think it should be shipping within 2 to 3 weeks, I will have more info when I hear from the factory.  The last I heard was that R&D is working on firmeware (that's the code that control the functions). I think the ability to select tracks is also added. 
I don't know the price yet, you can expect whatever it is, it will be exceptional value for money from NuPrime.

Westerwälder

« Reply #12 on: 20 Mar 2019, 05:49 pm »
I would have been very surprised if a new device from Nuprime differs only in appearance. I'm looking forward to what we get offered here now. Concerning the 10 series, I would like the remote control of the CDt8 despite the design. We are surprised. In anticipation and a little impatient. (Google translator)
Greetings to the fan base from Germany

Gerhard

« Reply #13 on: 27 Mar 2019, 01:28 pm »
Dear Westerwälder!

My name is Gerhard, I am from Austria and I am highly interested in the Nuprime CDT 8 or CD 10T. You wrote in another thread that you originally owned a Pro ject CD Box RS 8 but you preferred a CDT 8. That sounds great.  Are you  satisfied with the CD 8 and is is reliable)

In a review to which nuprime on its homepgae has linked it is written: "In addition to the slow (but not that bad) operating interface, my only real complaint is the CD drawer is very loose and saggy, and the depression that holds your CD is very shallow. So when you hit "retract" sometimes the CD jumps out of its holder and jams the drawer open. This freaks out the Nuprime and you will need to cycle the power to get it working again." Have you made the same experience ?

As Nuprime is not distributed in Austria, can you recommend to me a dealer in Germany. Thank you very much!

Kind regards!

Herzliche Grüße aus Wien

Gerhard

rustydoglim

« Reply #14 on: 27 Mar 2019, 06:41 pm »
Austria territory is cover by German distributor.  You can contact them at
urban@audium.com, 49 030 6134740
www.audium.com/index.php?lang=de

Westerwälder

« Reply #15 on: 27 Mar 2019, 07:40 pm »
Dear Westerwälder!

My name is Gerhard, I am from Austria and I am highly interested in the Nuprime CDT 8 or CD 10T. You wrote in another thread that you originally owned a Pro ject CD Box RS 8 but you preferred a CDT 8. That sounds great.  Are you  satisfied with the CD 8 and is is reliable)

In a review to which nuprime on its homepgae has linked it is written: "In addition to the slow (but not that bad) operating interface, my only real complaint is the CD drawer is very loose and saggy, and the depression that holds your CD is very shallow. So when you hit "retract" sometimes the CD jumps out of its holder and jams the drawer open. This freaks out the Nuprime and you will need to cycle the power to get it working again." Have you made the same experience ?

As Nuprime is not distributed in Austria, can you recommend to me a dealer in Germany. Thank you very much!

Kind regards!

Herzliche Grüße aus Wien

Gerhard

Westerwälder

« Reply #16 on: 27 Mar 2019, 07:48 pm »
Hallo Gerhard,
leider kann ich dir hier noch keine private Nachricht senden.
In Deutschland gibt es ausser dem Vertrieb "Audium" auch noch Händler die gerne Auskunft geben.
Mein Händler ist zum Beispiel die KlangKonzeption in Kammerforst.
Es grüßt der Westerwälder

Gerhard

« Reply #17 on: 28 Mar 2019, 07:12 am »
Dear all!

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Dear Westerwälder!

Thank you very much for your feedback. Most important to me: Are you still satiesfied with the CDT 8 ? ("Bist Du noch immer zufrieden mit dem Player?")

Thank you also very much to name me your dealer! (I write in english so that the other users can understand whar I am writing and furthermore my post have to be approved.)

What are the conditions to write a pm , I have not found it on the pages of AC ( a certain amount of posts?) ?

Kind regards

Gerhard

Westerwälder

« Reply #18 on: 28 Mar 2019, 02:35 pm »
Hello Gerhard,
I have just sent you a message. "Jr. Member" and it is not a problem.
I am very satisfied with the CDT8. The problem with the drawer I had the first time I run the player.
That was my own fault. If you consider the correct seat of the CD, it is no longer an issue.
I could compare the CDT8 with the ProJect CD Box RS. I sold them quickly.
I have to say, I have been operating the amplifier combination DAC10 and ST10 for some time now.
Likewise, the speakers S6 from the House Rowen.
Everything at my hifi consultant tasted and felt very good.
The NuPrime products are hard to beat in their respective class. So far there was no product that
could approach this class of rendering. I will also get the CDT10 unheard as soon as it is available here.
I can recommend the CDT8 without restriction. I have known my hifi consultant for 40 years and we have seen and heard many things together.
But nothing had the class of NuPrime devices.

Gerhard

« Reply #19 on: 28 Mar 2019, 03:40 pm »
Hello Stephan!

Thank you very much for your helpful response. That sounds really great.

Kind regards

Gerhard