CH Precision and VR-9 SE Mk2s

JackD201

CH Precision and VR-9 SE Mk2s
« on: 9 Jul 2015, 12:38 am »
Hi Guys

Look what we've been up to  :D  CH Precision joins our amplification rotation alongside Lamm and KR and our digital rotation alongside Light Harmonic and EERA. For KR we're sold out so we're trying to decide between DXLs or the new VA200. The decision should be made in a couple weeks.

Slotted in currently are the D1/C1  Transport/DAC stack and L1 preamp all with X1 external power supplies and the M1 amps (200wpc Bi-AMP/350wpc Mono/750wpc Bridged Mono). The M1s are being run in Bi-Amp mode. We've been going through many of the features but we're still waiting for a few odds and ends to come in mainly a pair of 20A PCs from Master Built, a clock data link from TechDAS in order to slave the D1 to the C1 and not the other way around, and of course for the VR-111 XS so the VR-11 SE Mk2s can find their way here.  The timing is great since the Light Harmonic Dual is headed to Sacramento for Larry's recently released Mk2 package. Using the stock (throwaway) PCs we're already getting very, very good sound. Vinyl is the TechDAS Air Force One currently with a Graham Elite with TechDAS TD Ti, Gold Finger Statement, Lyra Atlas, XV-1t. Back ups are Kuzma 4-Point w Proteus and Triplanar U2 Koetsu Jade, Lamm LP2.1 phono. Sorry for the poor phone cam pics. I'll bring out the better cameras today. Hmmmm. Where in heck did I put my ball head tripod?

Let's go Albert! Bring those 111s over! I want these!